At a loss..

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
lauralaurana

At a loss..

Post by lauralaurana »

Could anyone help me with my solar return next year?? :? I think it´s gonna be a quite difficult year for me, but I´m not sure if such an activated 8th house may mean problems with taxes and money in general :?: or there is something more I´m missing in the chart....something like... dead?? :shock:

It also worries me Saturn in that 6th house, health problems or a dissmisal? Neptune in 10th is not very helpful either.

I would thank any kind of help or suggestions.

:P

[attachment=0]cn_22bd1bfc25f78b3dca8c5a9aeace740b.png[/attachment]
Attachments
cn_22bd1bfc25f78b3dca8c5a9aeace740b.png
cn_22bd1bfc25f78b3dca8c5a9aeace740b.png (215.59 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: At a loss..

Post by admin »

Solar Returns can be very helpful but they indicate only an emphasis on the various ‘houses’ or areas of life. Your natal Pluto in the 12th has inevitably a deep, deep and deeper fear of ‘death’ (more than most might feel), so when you see it in your 8th (in the SR), naturally you look at that as a possibility. Pluto rules your natal 2nd so finances might well be highlighted this year, especially where joint finances are concerned – not least of all because your natal Pluto is in Libra (relationships/partnerships). So I would suggest that you make sure you know all that’s going on in such as something that has been hidden may cause problems or issues. As for ‘death’, this can mean that you change totally the way in which you relate to others, or to ‘one’ particular ‘other’. I suggest too that this might mean that the way in which you value yourself will undergo changes, as with Neptune in your natal 2nd, you may well undervalue yourself, so this could change. Generosity is all well and good...up to a point. But you have to draw the line somewhere, and SR Pluto in the 8th may well, perhaps even force you, to do so.

Re Saturn in the SR 6th: Your natal Saturn is in the 10th, so SR Saturn in the 6th combines well with this. (Both are ‘work’ related). So this suggests that you may have a lot of extra work. Whether that’s relevant to your career, or to matters related to home and family (natal Saturn rules your natal 4th and 5th), is difficult to say. Naturally, if you take on too much, it could affect your health... and I think others will want a lot from you.

I think this is also relevant to the SR Neptune in 10th (opp. your natal Mercury in the 11th). Somehow you are going to have to ‘draw the line’ in order not to be taken advantage of.

That’s as far as I can go here, and I do hope some of this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
lauralaurana

Re: At a loss..

Post by lauralaurana »

admin wrote:Solar Returns can be very helpful but they indicate only an emphasis on the various ‘houses’ or areas of life. Your natal Pluto in the 12th has inevitably a deep, deep and deeper fear of ‘death’ (more than most might feel), so when you see it in your 8th (in the SR), naturally you look at that as a possibility. Pluto rules your natal 2nd so finances might well be highlighted this year, especially where joint finances are concerned – not least of all because your natal Pluto is in Libra (relationships/partnerships). So I would suggest that you make sure you know all that’s going on in such as something that has been hidden may cause problems or issues. As for ‘death’, this can mean that you change totally the way in which you relate to others, or to ‘one’ particular ‘other’. I suggest too that this might mean that the way in which you value yourself will undergo changes, as with Neptune in your natal 2nd, you may well undervalue yourself, so this could change. Generosity is all well and good...up to a point. But you have to draw the line somewhere, and SR Pluto in the 8th may well, perhaps even force you, to do so.

Re Saturn in the SR 6th: Your natal Saturn is in the 10th, so SR Saturn in the 6th combines well with this. (Both are ‘work’ related). So this suggests that you may have a lot of extra work. Whether that’s relevant to your career, or to matters related to home and family (natal Saturn rules your natal 4th and 5th), is difficult to say. Naturally, if you take on too much, it could affect your health... and I think others will want a lot from you.

I think this is also relevant to the SR Neptune in 10th (opp. your natal Mercury in the 11th). Somehow you are going to have to ‘draw the line’ in order not to be taken advantage of.

That’s as far as I can go here, and I do hope some of this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Thank you very much for the answer!!! It helped me a lot! I´m going through some personal problems at the moment and my emotions are quite revolted. I just couldn´t see clear the SR.

I would find interesting anyway to read how other people experienced such an activated SR 8th house and could cope with it. :shock:

Best,
Lauri