What does this mean in my 2012 solar return chart?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Moonchild

What does this mean in my 2012 solar return chart?

Post by Moonchild »

I was born Saturday July 2, 1955 at9:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time in Hagerstown, Maryland USA. In my natal chart the Moon is in Sagittarius in the 11th House. My rising sign is Capricorn in the 1st House.

At My 2012 Solar Return the Moon is again in Sagittarius, and I think it is again Capricorn rising though I'm not sure about the Capricorn part. The next day July 3, 2012 is full moon with the Moon in Capricorn which is my rising sign.

What does my 2012 Solar Return chart mean and how should I handle it what should I do with it?

Also, My lifepath number is 11. I have not had an easy path through much of life especially the past 12 years. My mother (date of birth March 20, 1921) suffered a devestating stroke a little over 4 years ago which has left her with very severe handicaps. For both Mother and myself the past 12 years have been a living hell of one thing after another and another back to back, each thing as devestating to us as her stroke has been. In addition to that, because of taking care of my elderly parents (my father born July 20, 1915 passed w\away February 26, 2001) I am very long term unemployed. After my mother passes on someday there will be no more income, I will lose everything I have, so you understand my fear in facing the future.

I am searching for answers and any insights anyone can give will be appreciated. Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: What does this mean in my 2012 solar return chart?

Post by admin »

Hi Moonchild and welcome.

My SR chart differs from the one you have given as it has Scorpio Rising for your upcoming SR (2012). (Have checked with other sources which give the same results). In fact the time that the Sun comes back to its natal position in your chart this upcoming birthday year –2012 - is at 4:17 pm on the 1st of July, so your Solar Return coincides with a somewhat ‘greater’ ‘Birthday’?

A Solar Return chart (from my experience), can only give an ‘overall’ and general view of the ‘Birthday Year’. As Pluto ‘rules’ this SR chart and is in the 2nd House (personal finances), and in sq. to Uranus (ruling the IC/4th House/Home)... (Uranus is very much the No. ‘11’), there is inevitably, as you have already foreseen, the possibility of financial loss. However, Venus rules the 7th in the SR (where it is situated), and trines Mars (co-ruler of the Asc.) in the 11th. This suggests a lot of assistance from friends and groups.

I can’t go any further because this really cannot give a whole view of your ‘Solar Return’, which, without referring it back to your Natal chart is really very superficial.

Will ‘pm’ you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Moonchild

Re: What does this mean in my 2012 solar return chart?

Post by Moonchild »

I came to this forum seeking some simple answers to some simple questions, though I guess little if anything is really so simple.

I am a Cancerian, ruling planet is of course the Moon. I have always felt a special attachment to the Moon and lunar mysteries and such. In my 2012 SR the Moon is in the same sign as it was when I was born, Sagittarius. What if anything does it mean in my SR to have my sign's ruling planet in the same sign it was in at my birth?

What if anything does anyone here make of my 2012 SR?

As I said in my opening post, I have had a lot, one thing after another and another all of it very very bad and over a long period of time. Something I feel I need, something I am seeking is a complete fresh start, a new beginning, a rebirth in this lifetime.

When I saw the in my 2012 SR my sign's ruling planet is again in the same sign it was at the time of my birth I was hoping that might somehow be signaling the frest start and rebirth in this lifetime I'm seeking or at least some chance at it.

I would appreciate any insights and such anyone here might offer. I keep saying all I want is for everything to be ok. I just want to be ok and for everything to be ok. Thanks for any insights anyone here might offer.