Solar Return Reading

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Return Reading

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

The question to ask yourself is: Why are your colleagues 'abandoning' you ?  I'd suggest (from the Solar Return) that you may be pushing them away because of the way you're feeling about yourself.  What does your therapist say about this matter ?  

Yes, it's hard for you to listen to what others might be telling you about yourself as various aspects make this difficult for you to do - not least of all because you may be feeling strongly that you're right, and therefore that they are wrong; and certainly it's too easy for you to take offence, even when none is intended.  

Currently, Mercury (diet, health, medication etc.) is retrograde currently, so there might well be a hold-up - or even an apparent reversal in any  progress.  But don't worry, this will pass in a few weeks and hopefully then you'll find you start to improve and move forward quite quickly.

In the meantime, keep up your therapy and try to listen to him/her, rather than declaring to yourself that the world is against you and allowing yourself to get stuck in internal patterns of negative thinking.  You need to make a major effort to shift these patterns of thought, so - if you can possibly do so - use your time alone to read or watch self-help videos;  anything in fact that helps to give you another viewpoint of your problems, and lifts your spirits.

This is a difficult time for you, of that there is no doubt.  But - as always - it's about how you choose to deal with it that's important because that's the only thing you - or any of us - can control. 

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I feel so desperate and weak and tired from this job i am doing,i need rest,more time,from last december my psychological issues and social anxiety and criticism of others,mocking,gossiping,slandering,especially from women,makes me more sad and sad,my doctor tries but i cannot respond and make big efforts. :cry: :cry: :( :(

I'm not choose to suffer,i just dont have control of it. Didn't expected to go so bad,this retirement kill me emotionally,cause some people said gossiping and backbiting about me and hurt me deep all this,could'nt afford it anymore.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Just give me a point of how things will be for me in the rest of the year,will struggle a lot still or will improve in these areas.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I desire an update from my solar return reading,what should expect till the end of this year? Mental health,career future,friends,girlfriend,parents relationship etc.I'm going to lose my self soon,feeling useless,hopeless. :x No joy,satisfaction,happiness.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Siiju,

This is a period when all of us are being forced to slow down in some area of our lives and many are very frustrated too so, you're not as alone as you may think or feel. Obviously in many ways, you are experiencing it all with considerably more difficulty but, when you come out the 'other end' of all of this nightmare, you won't recognise yourself as you have been and are right now.

I suggest that from your birthday - or more so from Oct. on - you'll find that all this forced aloneness will begin to break...slowly, (but with periodic and sudden breakthroughs and realisations), so that you'll begin to gradually discover what this has all been about, and start to heal.

Currently is indeed a very difficult time for you, not least of all because you're unable to cope with all that's going on around you (backbiting and gossip etc.), which cuts you deeply of course.

But, it will pass, and even by the beginning of next month (Aug.) you'll find your energy returning so that you can face up to
and deal with, many difficulties and issues that you just don't have the energy to cope with right now.

But it won't be handed to you on a plate. You will have to keep striving to understand what it is within you that draws these unkind attacks to you.

Try to continue with the therapist, and as I've said over and over again before, try to really listen to what he/she is trying to draw out of you and convey to you.

Regeneration and renewal is the theme in your next Solar Return (from your birthday in Sept.), but it won't just happen "to" you. You have to try to work with these energies. But again, gradually you should find that you have the strength to do so.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:48 am Dear Siiju,

This is a period when all of us are being forced to slow down in some area of our lives and many are very frustrated too so, you're not as alone as you may think or feel. Obviously in many ways, you are experiencing it all with considerably more difficulty but, when you come out the 'other end' of all of this nightmare, you won't recognise yourself as you have been and are right now.

I suggest that from your birthday - or more so from Oct. on - you'll find that all this forced aloneness will begin to break...slowly, (but with periodic and sudden breakthroughs and realisations), so that you'll begin to gradually discover what this has all been about, and start to heal.

Currently is indeed a very difficult time for you, not least of all because you're unable to cope with all that's going on around you (backbiting and gossip etc.), which cuts you deeply of course.

But, it will pass, and even by the beginning of next month (Aug.) you'll find your energy returning so that you can face up to
and deal with, many difficulties and issues that you just don't have the energy to cope with right now.

But it won't be handed to you on a plate. You will have to keep striving to understand what it is within you that draws these unkind attacks to you.

Try to continue with the therapist, and as I've said over and over again before, try to really listen to what he/she is trying to draw out of you and convey to you.

Regeneration and renewal is the theme in your next Solar Return (from your birthday in Sept.), but it won't just happen "to" you. You have to try to work with these energies. But again, gradually you should find that you have the strength to do so.

Best,
Admin.
Hi,i don't understand that line,is a prospect of a light in the tunnel you think? When i will come out of that situation transformed and overcome some of the mental issues? :roll:

Oct 2020-Dec 2020 and Feb 2021 till june 2021,were a lot challenging for me in workplace,felt desperate and lack of energy,lack of courage and that i'm giving up month by month,so did 20 dec 2020,i couldn't afford the pressure anymore and the rest it was very hard emotional for me,i couldn't sleep well for 2 monhts,i was crying and self blame couldn't be more strong in my job and allowed gossipers and slanders to force me into retiring.I keep looking back all time and wondering if did the right choice to leave then,again and again,overthinking so much.Then couldn't wait,found a new job so to can support my psychotherapy as they are long term and slow progress so it need money all the time.

My doctor is good,he tries to support me but he says to me that i must try too,i cannot still try things he suggest me,it's extreme hard to get out of my comfort zone,social anxiety kills me,i don't want others to push me emotionally,i tend to isolate and hide,seeking way out on isolation. :roll:

I got meds and got fat up 15 kilos,now people mocking cause i'm overwheight and sadly i cannot defence on that,i'm extremely sensitive to criticism,almost falling deep down when i'm hearing negative comments,get angry inside and push my emotions.

I seek from doctor,probably we try CBT therapy so far,i don't see much improvement,shyness remain,insecurites and fears remain too,low self esteem,lack of confidence,lack of skills in communication too,i have to deal with difficult symptoms,i wish i could discovered this in childhood years or after school years so not lose so much time,i almost lost my best years doing nothing,no joy or satisfaction nowhere,no happiness since 20 yo.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Siiju,

As currently (and for some time now) it is the "past" and your experiences as a child (perhaps of feeling rejected in some way by a parent, or both, and/or your family in general), that is pushing to the surface and making you feel so lost and alone at this time, it won't all disappear all at once on any specific date.

I've indicated the periods when you'll find that a healing of these matters will - gradually - unfold.
A psychotherapist, and your doctor, can only guide you towards this healing by trying to assist you in uncovering these deep-seated issues.   And as they have also said, it's up to you to 'do the work' to help yourself too.

As I've also said, you should find that you start to have more energy during Aug. that will help you to start to face and work more positively on this journey towards health, and to begin the process of gradual recovery.  

None of this is going to happen "to you" or "for you";  you will have to put in the effort yourself to try to end this very negative mental thought pattern that keeps spiralling down and pulling you deeper into depression.

Yes, I know you don feel you can do that right now; but again as I said, next month you should begin to receive an energy boost to help you fight this defeatist pattern.  No-one can help you if you don't try to make the effort.

I suggest that you keep a journal for yourself of all your thoughts and feelings as they arise.  This way you can at least get them out of your 'head', and then you can read them back each day and be able to see for yourself how your mind is working, as you will be able to see your thought patterns from the 'outside'.

If you at least attempt this, I'll be interested to hear from you in a month or two's time as to how you have progressed.

Best,
'Admin.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:30 am
I've indicated the periods when you'll find that a healing of these matters will - gradually - unfold.

As I've also said, you should find that you start to have more energy during Aug. that will help you to start to face and work more positively on this journey towards health, and to begin the process of gradual recovery.  

Yes, I know you don feel you can do that right now; but again as I said, next month you should begin to receive an energy boost to help you fight this defeatist pattern.  No-one can help you if you don't try to make the effort.

If you at least attempt this, I'll be interested to hear from you in a month or two's time as to how you have progressed.

Best,
'Admin.
I cannot explain why leaving my previous job,finally hurt me so deeply,after retiring into dec,i started to have self doubts and i tried to return after easter,late april,but then i was insecure and unsure what decision is best to take.Then,i just collapsed badly,it was out of my control.Criticism such as weirdo,creepy,too shy,too quite,he don't have friends or girlfriend,understimating me,made me feel crap and worse.If chart can explain it,alright. :arrow:

It was my first job since 2018,i had no experience before how to cope with behaviors like this,also felt that some supposed friends told me lies or betrayed me. :?

Aug will take a boost,now i feel desperate and hopeless with a job doesn't give me joy or fulfill me. :| Career is stuck so many years.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Did my previous job is responsible for some of my symptoms and psychological issues? Do you seel anything that prove that? :roll:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, it's not the job that was the cause of your problems and issues...all it did was reveal to you what it is within you that needs your attention;  needs you to recognise what was already there as a result of your early life experiences. (Though there's much more to this than just that and you should discuss it with your psychotherapist before you start blaming your parents etc.).

In other words, it was/is "time" for you to recognise and face those deep unconscious fears that have been bubbling away below the threshhold of your conscious mind all your life, so that you can begin to work on healing yourself.

There's a quote about this which goes something like this:
"You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you.  All you can do is change how you react to it"

And so now, instead of blaming everyone and everything else, you need to see it all as an opportunity to change yourself.

Please do try to think about this carefully before you write again.

Best,
Admin.