SR 2018

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
TMA

SR 2018

Post by TMA »

Hi,

Dear Astrologer...I request your insight on my SR. Which areas of life will be under consideration. Career , Love, personal growth?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
Natal with transit.png
Natal with transit.png (93.33 KiB) Viewed 4034 times
SR with houses.png
SR with houses.png (71.7 KiB) Viewed 4034 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: SR 2018

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,

First thing I note is that you have Neptune conjunct your 7th (relationships) natally, and conjunct your Solar Return Asc.
This suggests that you will need to be alert to the way in which you view relationships and what you expect of them, particularly as you may tend in general to over-idealise partners and be attracted to those who end up not being who you thought they were so that eventually you are disappointed and disillusioned. Perhaps it’s time to ‘save yourself’ rather than trying to save others - especially as transiting Saturn is going back and forth across your natal Neptune and Desc. during this SR period.

With this Neptune in the SR in square to the Sun in the SR 4th, this might also be a period when matters around the home are confusing and unsettled, so make sure you are very clear before you make any changes around the home front as this could also affect your career or goals. Or perhaps you are looking for a new home which answers the dreams you have about where you want to live ?

Another area that is emphasised in the SR is that of friends, peers and any social groups with which you become involved. And I note that natally you have Pluto and South Node in the 5th, whilst in the SR these fall in the opposite House – the 11th. So, that’s 2 planets (Pluto and Neptune) and the Nodal Axis that are working in/emphasising opposite areas from your natal chart. This suggests that you will need to find a balance and that, although in some ways this will be difficult and you will have to face challenges in the areas mentioned, it will ultimately result in the ability to resolve the difficulties that your natal chart has given you to work with.

Check everything carefully, and where it involves monies, double and triple check the ‘fine print’. (With Moon conj. Uranus in SR 2nd House this may bring sudden windfalls, or equally sudden losses).

I do think that this SR period promises some very beautiful and exciting rewards with potentially much love and success...as long as you don’t allow yourself to get blinded by false hopes and too high expectations, or trust too implicitly in the promises of others.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Thank you for your time and suggestion.

You are right I idealize partners and ultimately disappoint.Right now I don't have any such relationship in life. For next year I dont have any plan for such relationship.............. I want to relax and enjoy my life with myself.
admin wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:51 am
With this Neptune in the SR in square to the Sun in the SR 4th, this might also be a period when matters around the home are confusing and unsettled, so make sure you are very clear before you make any changes around the home front as this could also affect your career or goals. Or perhaps you are looking for a new home which answers the dreams you have about where you want to live ?
With respect to home related matters I have strong urge to have my own home (as we are living in rented house) but I dont have such financial capacity.I want to go abroad for job ? Do you see such indication? SR 9th house is empty...... Jupiter in 8th house will it help me to get some financial gains?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jupiter rules your natal 6th (work) and co-rules your natal MC in Pisces with which he is in conjunction.
In the SR Jupiter (retro) is in the 8th as you mentioned and will turn direct in July; he will cross the SR 9th House cusp in Oct., which is exactly the same degree that he turned retrograde originally (24th Scorp). So this could suggest the possibility of expansion, growth and movement in such as ‘foreign/overseas’ matters – or at least movement into a different area of life which could even be new studies relevant to new work.

Using transits in the SR isn’t really definitive or necessarily accurate. However, your Progressed Chart gives P. Jupiter (Stationary Retrograde) just into your P. 9th in Pisces, and this may boost the SR Jupiter ‘transit’, which will be in trine to that P. Jupiter and also your Natal Jupiter (within a degree or two of the latter which is conj. your Natal MC). I note too that transiting Pluto is in sextile to your natal Jupiter currently, though it will retrograde away from this and will be going back and forth in sextile to your Jupiter for a couple of years – very positive overall.
Added to this, in the SR, Jupiter rules the Sagittarius MC and co-rules the Pisces Asc.

Sounds a bit convoluted but perhaps you can see that this, at the very least, shows the strong interest for travel overseas for work, and that it may well also signify a strong potential for such travel to eventuate ?

Retrograde Jupiter in the SR 8th doesn’t mean that you won’t receive financial gains, but really and especially in the 8th, it suggests that this should not be your primary focus - rather you should be expanding your understanding of what you really need, and how to use your own inner resources and strengths. So it’s this that is more of a theme during this SR period rather than focusing on material gains. As Jupiter turns direct the month after your birthday, this will shift, but still as and when finances increase, make sure you don’t expand or spend too quickly, otherwise you may suffer losses.

As I said before (remember that Moon/Uranus in the SR 2nd House?), make sure you don’t expand too quickly as you may find you need monies for something unexpected that could crop up. (Are you involved in any legal matters at this time ? Or, if you try to purchase a home, double check the fine print and get a good lawyer or accountant to help with possible loopholes...and make sure the house is sound – get pest inspections for example before purchasing).

You’re in a No. ‘4’ year which is more a time for establishing yourself soundly and properly – laying proper foundations and making careful preparations before you branch out or expand.

Does that help ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Thankyou admin for such detail analysis.

No, i am currently not involved in legal matter. Last years i was but now it has been resolved.

Your analysis is very helpful. :)
TMA

Post by TMA »

Feed Back:

Dear Admin,

I would like to Thank you again with the below feedback :

You correctly interpret .............During 2018 I relocated abroad for Job. It was sudden ( Uranus impact)The main theme was job and house related matter. For Job , I prefer to expand my horizon and experience instead of comfort and money. :) In relationship area I am alone but still happy, I stop idealizing people :)

No legal issues

Regards

TMA
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,

Thank you for the feedback which is much appreciated as it is of course very helpful to me !

Very glad to hear your good news, and I wish you well in your new home and 'new world'.

Thank you again.

Best,
Admin.
TMA

Post by TMA »

Thank you for your wishes :)

I will wait for your response on my post SR 2019 Whats coming........................ :wink: