Nasty, Crazy and Possessive Attraction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RB298

Nasty, Crazy and Possessive Attraction

Post by RB298 »

This person arouses the most conflicting feelings in me. It makes me intensely confused. I can go from love to intense hate and/or disgust within seconds, from wanting to hold them to wanting to destroy them. It's such an intense contrast that it's frightening sometimes and I get sick to my stomach and afraid.

There's just such an abundance of energy between us coming from all different sources it's so overwhelming, I don't know if I can even handle it for much longer. ?.?

This person even scares me and makes me feel chilled to the bone, like they can see right into my soul - it's positively arousing but at the same time even makes me feel sick and afraid. I just feel like.. I need help.

There is also the sort of attraction where just looking at them gets me wildly turned on and out of control, which is so bizarre because I don't think I would normally be attracted to this person at all. I don't even really find them physically attractive, it's more like their spirit and energy.

I have the composite and synastry. I was looking at the composite and noticing a lot of squares and conjunctions between all the personal planets, and also Pluto.
Last edited by RB298 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RB298

Re: Nasty, Crazy and Possessive Attraction

Post by RB298 »

Natals
Attachments
My Natal
My Natal
rbbirthchart-1.gif (102.19 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
Partner's Natal
Partner's Natal
ss01.gif (95.57 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I am astro_mania. Numerologist. Can you mention your real name and date of birth(if you want to learn anything from numerology)?
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RB298,
Despite many ‘enlightening’ aspects between your charts, I think your partner’s Saturn/Pluto conj your Asc, says it all. There is a powerful connection here but this certainly is not an easy connection, and suggests that you would try to control each other ...on different levels. Be very careful, and trust your instincts about this, which are clearly shown by your observations about this relationship. You’ll be the first to figure it out – which is already apparent by your questions about it.

Astro_mania may well enlighten you more about this with Numerology.

Best,
Admin
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]