Why can't I have a partner? Forever alone?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
nikiavocado

Why can't I have a partner? Forever alone?

Post by nikiavocado »

• Hello,
    I have difficult time now, I've been stucked in toxic relation for 3 years now and I want to move on.
    Relationships, love life, were always difficult for me. I don't know what is wrong with me, but seems like I don't attract men who want to settle down with me, who truly love me.
    Is there anything in my chart which indicates loneliness? Sometimes I feel left alone by friends also.
    Is there a chance for me?

Birthdate :
    Female , 28.11.1989, time-8.40 p. m., Katowice, Poland
Never_give_up

Re: Why can't I have a partner? Forever alone?

Post by Never_give_up »

nikiavocado wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:17 am
  • I have difficult time now, I've been stucked in toxic relation for 3 years now and I want to move on.
Hi niki,

to be sure to understand you right - are you still in this relationship - or are you already out of it ?

As uranus rules your 7th house - relationship, to end a relationship and to start a new one. And also rules your 8th house - commited relationships and marriage - and ending of commited relationships. But your uranus is this year not transit activated - to get something of these 2 matters happened in your life.

But your jupiter is transit activated by quinkunx to get you creative active looking for replies of the why not. Jupiter rules your full with planets packed 5th house - love and romance and love and starting with a love affair.

But 5th house- male principle - for me is also house of own father, father as first male model role and father authority figure and father support and father experience in childhood. Father as a first inner man picture - a woman looks for in a partner in her later life - for relationship. And if something has been left open to be healed - looking for a healing on relationship area - or for with uranus ruling 7th and 8th (= also subconsciously stored memory of the past) in contrary to subconsciously more avoiding to get reminded of own childhood experience with father - and to not find the right partner to stay for longer with.

With jupiter ruling your 5th house being in 11th house cusp 12th - opposing saturn in 6th house - it looks like a father not having been much available for you as a father in your childhood - and that you therefore probably instinctively look more for far distance relationship partner - not being able to stand a man for longer in your near (?)

Uranus ruling your 7th and 8th house in 5th house can show- looking for a partner to solve something with your father from childhood experience - uranus semisquares your mars /pluto conj. in 4th house- childhood experience with own mother and what you have witnessed and co-experienced from your mother - and have been shaped from for later relationships in your own life.

As mother is the first model role and important own gender support for a woman - to be a woman herself and having basic trust in - to go out into the world with - 4th house - main ruled by venus. 4th house- co-ruled by pluto - with intercepted scorpio in 4th house - an own little world under the surface - you had to develop in your childhood for a certain reason and didn't show to the outside and to others (?).
nikiavocado wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:17 am Relationships, love life, were always difficult for me. I don't know what is wrong with me, but seems like I don't attract men who want to settle down with me, who truly love me. Is there anything in my chart which indicates loneliness? Sometimes I feel left alone by friends also. Is there a chance for me?
Birthdate :Female , 28.11.1989, time-8.40 p. m., Katowice, Poland
! Chart Niki.png
! Chart Niki.png (96.36 KiB) Viewed 699 times
Never_give_up

Re: Why can't I have a partner? Forever alone?

Post by Never_give_up »

nikiavocado wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:17 am Is there anything in my chart which indicates loneliness? Sometimes I feel left alone by friends also. Is there a chance for me?
No - no indication for loneliness- with your fated aquarius northnode in 7th house - personal relationships and friends and encountering people in general - more preferring people being of non-conventional standard with an unconventional spirit and mind.

But kinda also a challenging task - you have to face and to master- with northnode squaring your pluto as ruler of your little secrete own world under the surface of your emotions house 4th. And northnode semisquaring your natal uranus in 5th house - as ruler of 7th and 8th.

And squaring your natal mars in 4th house - as ruler of your midheaven, life path direction and way of evolving yourself - kinda subconsciously waiting for a certain special fated partner to come - joining and supporting your own life-path - as true for you - from your chart.