Worried about work situation

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Mohamed Rjab

Worried about work situation

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hi dear astrologer
I am currently out of work and a little worried about how the situation will unfold .I'm unemployed since 2017 and i feel that my horoscope denied getting job.
My question is :
Is that true that my horoscope denied job?
If not will I get a permanent job?
If the job was in gouvernemental or private or semi gouvernemental job .

This my birth details:
BD:20/02/1991
BT:05h 20min
BP:Gafsa-Tunisia.
Never_give_up

Re: Worried about work situation

Post by Never_give_up »

Mohamed Rjab wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:25 pm Hi dear astrologer
I am currently out of work and a little worried about how the situation will unfold .I'm unemployed since 2017 and i feel that my horoscope denied getting job.
My question is :
Is that true that my horoscope denied job?
If not will I get a permanent job?
If the job was in gouvernemental or private or semi gouvernemental job .

This my birth details:
BD:20/02/1991
BT:05h 20min
BP:Gafsa-Tunisia.
No - your chart and no chart is about denying to find a job to safe own physical existence and to earn money with. Every time ruler of 6th house - work -is transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet- there is a chance for a change.

Why is your mentioned BP - now Gafsa and different to your other topic - stating Metlaoui ?
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=7406
Mohamed Rjab

Re: Worried about work situation

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Metlaoui/Gafsa are the same place becouse sometime I don't find Metlaoui in some sites of astrology so I put the state as a birth place.