Work situation

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vale333

Work situation

Post by Vale333 »

Hi,

I am currently out of work and a little worried about how the situation will unfold. I would like to know if there is a chance that I will return to the job where I used to work or if I should focus on something new. Also, will I get a permanent job soon.
Thanks in advance :D

Female
9.55 AM
Koprivnica, Croatia
admin
Site Admin

Re: Work situation

Post by admin »

Hello Vale333,

It's possible that you'll return to your old job during these next few months.  
However, as a radical change is also indicated, it is certainly worth investigating 'something new', and spending this down-time studying new fields of endeavour - not least of all as, whilst 'stuck at home', this will not only be a productive use of your time, but also help to lift your spirits and set you a new exciting course for your work and career.

It is very likely that even if you return to your old job, you'll ultimately change your direction and profession as a result of this break.
But...you'll need to be open to all the possibilities. 

Best,
Admin. 
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Vale333

Re: Work situation

Post by Vale333 »

Thank you very much for this fast answer :D