Worried about the placement of Jupiter

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Mohamed Rjab

Worried about the placement of Jupiter

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hi everyone
I need to know what's effects of Jupiter retrograde in this placement 7th house in placidius house system or 8th house in whole sign system .?
This is my birth chart
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-20-2-1991_05-20.png
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-20-2-1991_05-20.png (218.2 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Worried about the placement of Jupiter

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Mohamed, you have nothing to worry about with Jupiter, as Admin said, your problem has been Tr Pluto sitting over your Asc which is still in effect but slowly weakening over the rest of the year. You get frustrated because of your natal Saturn-Jupiter opposition, with a Capricorn Asc you can learn to be more patient. Transiting Pluto has given you this opportunity to learn to meditate and relax, use it before he leaves.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Mohamed Rjab wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:12 amI need to know what's effects of Jupiter retrograde in this placement 7th house in placidius house system or 8th house in whole sign system .?
Hi Mohamed,

in order to be of help to you - it is always better to be some more detailed with a question. We have 10 planets available in a chart - why are you precisely worried about your jupiter ?

Sometimes a question comes up because the planet in question is transit activated - but your jupiter is actually- not. But your leo jupiter is in a moon ruled 7th house - as a "tenant" in landlord's and house owner's house - moon and your jupiter natally squares your taurus moon in 3rd house. This is like a tenant is fighting against landlord's moon house rules - not willing to accept them. This is natally an inner tension, conflict and taring between two energies and planets - you have to deal with and to get handled.

And your moon -squaring your jupiter- is transit-activated for a change- since 02-25-2021 challenging - by transit saturn's square - transit ending on 11-27-2021.

What means - that during that time your well known energy flow from birth on -jupiter square moon is interrupted during transit for a while - what is always experienced as irritating in the beginning of a transit. And your moon energy part of the square and moon's house matter - relationship -7th house- is more in your concentrated focus now.

You probably feel yourself now like inhibited and restricted from - as a fix sign taurus moon doesn't welcome changes with open arms- always needs own time, to accept changes as necessary and useful.

And as moon is one of the both lights and one of the most important planets - it is coming more close to you - and may be causing sorrows - not knowing where to look at and who may be the planet "culprit" for.

Moon rules your 7th house and is your partner attracting energy, the energy to find a partner matching your energies and to start a new relationship. If moon is transit activated challenging - you may have or get issues in your relationships and encountering people in general (7th house) and you have to work on it - moon also rules your 6th house - work and health. And may have challenges in your job - too.
! Chart M..png
! Chart M..png (97.81 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Mohamed Rjab wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:12 am
I need to know what's effects of Jupiter retrograde in this placement 7th house in placidius house system or 8th house in whole sign system .?
Jupiter in 7th house - first footsteps on this world and how you felt yourself welcomed - was retrograde at time of your birth. What can show - that you didn't feel yourself welcomed at first moment - for certain reasons and circumstances around your birth. And turned yourself to your inside for a while - until jupiter got direct again. And subconsciously took over this first impression for your later life - taking subconsciously impact on encountering people - expecially with women - hesitating what to do - and needing your own time - to get closer to others in relationships..

Jupiter sextiles mars in 5th house - sitting short after cusp 5th- and self-liberation axis 5th/11th - 11th house ruled by jupiter and jupiter in 7th. Did you or your mother had health issues short before or after your birth ? With oxygen or umbilical cord around your neck ? Mars rules 3rd house - a physical body house and mars rules blood - moon in taurus- taurus rules the neck. Moon trines uranus - the sudden an unexpected energy to happen like a flash lightening -in 12th house - also prenatal house before own birth during pregnancy of your mother with you.

With your mother you have a special, fated relationship with - taurus venus rules your 4th house - also mother and venus zero degree exact sextiles your northnode in 1st house - short under ASC and short after birth.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Mohamed Rjab wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:12 am I need to know what's effects of Jupiter retrograde in this placement 7th house in
On May 8th, 1991 transit-jupiter returned to your natal jupiter - direct again.

Transiting northnode in cap in 12th house degree exact opposed your cancer chiron in 6th house - health. Your inner wound concerning family and being accepted within there.

Transiting mercury as your 8th house and 5th house ruler as a kick-starter that day was in aries in your 3rd house and degree exact squared your chiron.

Moon as your health and DC ruler and as a kickstarter that day degree exact semisextiled your northnode in 1st house. And degree exact semisextiled your venus - as 4th house ruler- feeling at home and as significator for your mother.

Do you know something about the circumstances about your own birth and short after ? And what changed in May - that day ?
! Chart M - Jupiter direct again.png
! Chart M - Jupiter direct again.png (97.47 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Jupiter rules your 11th house - with uranus/jupiter corresponding energy - unconventional and different fom others and not of conventional society standard. And with jupiter in 7th house - as a part of your attracting people and a partner energy - this could also mean- you attract or wish to attract or feel attracted from special and unconventional people, with a different mind and faith - being more unventional and independant- and what they believe as senseful for their own life to take part in in social commitment (11th house)- and feel heir life as senseful with. Or to find/meet a partner first on social media field - before starting a relationship.

Or - with jupiter in male sign leo in a moon-female sign ruled 7th house - as an additional possibilty to experience this placement- you may probably feel more attracted from male persons/partners - who are generous and well situated in society.
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hello
Sorry for not replying due to some business.
For the question, I want to know what are the effects of Jupiter's retrograde in the 7th house (the Placidius system) or the 8th house (the entire system) on my personal map and future implications when it returns directly centered in a secondary progression?
For your question about the issue of health, I was born with problems with the vocal cords, which caused a chronic hoarseness of the voice, and at that time, I do not remember the exact timing. I had a vocal cord biopsy.
also i have an adversity in relationship caused by This issue .
Thank you
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

I want to know some important dates in the future in terms of career and marriage. What are the promises of the astrological chart? im familiarized with secondary progression and solar arc .
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Mohamed Rjab wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:40 am I want to know some important dates in the future in terms of career and marriage. What are the promises of the astrological chart? im familiarized with secondary progression and solar arc .
For me - there are no "so-called promises" in a chart.

A chart shows the energy available from birth on and actual transits show the chances and also challenges one can use and one gets from time to time on certain life themes and house matters - if a natal planet ruling a certain house is transit activated by a slow moving transit planet.

And this is same for all life-themes, relationship 7th house- marriage 8th house, work, job and health- 6th house - change in life-direction and career 10th house- relocation 4th house - financial income 2nd house. Kind of aspect shows the energy flow and how it will run.

You easily can get to know about yourself - by doing what all astrologers do - looking into ephemeris showing day degree exact transits of all planets - available year-wise.

https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2021.pdf