Question about 8th house

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
radoslav24x

Question about 8th house

Post by radoslav24x »

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome!My question is about my natal chart.How do you think my finances are related to the placement of the 8th house in my chart?Does it have anything to do,since I don't have any planets in my second house?After researching as a beginner,I understand that the 8th house is only characterized by negative influence in the chart.Is it related to inheritance and receiving money?
Thank you in advance to all who wish to respond. :)
Male
24 january-2001
15:15 PM
Ruse,Bulgaria
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Question about 8th house

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi rado and welcome, let me have a look at your chart...

Hmm, a dominant 8th house you do have, nice, like mine. You have Sun, Moon and Neptune conjunct in Aquarius, and there is Mercury conjunct Uranus towards the top of the 8th house. This is called a stellium, an 8th house stellium and an Aquarian stellium.

Your Ascendant is Cancer, it has North Node conjunct it, suggesting an emotional person who is always looking for direction, or always adapting their direction according to life needs. Midheaven is conjunct Venus in Pisces, so Venus is your planet of High Degree and Moon is the Lord of your Chart. These two planets will play an important part in your life, so watch them.

OK, to our question, personally I've not seen the 8th house, which is traditionally associated with wealth and inheritance, show any sign of being much of an indicator to either of these. I must either be a poor astrologer or maybe the 8th house has other, more dominating traits that grab my attention. I'll go with the latter.

The 8th house is the house of spirituality, a fascination with what is beyond death, the occult and the afterlife, transformation through crisis and chaos. It is purely a house of dynamic change, change that you have little control of. This shows that you are driven to transform everything about yourself - spiritually and personally. The goals of this house are to make you a better person, someone who is in touch with their spiritual powers - astral travel, lucid dreaming and flying in your dreams, clairvoyance, hands on healing...

These qualities are not handed to you on a gold platter, you have to earn them. Scorpio and Pluto rule the 8th house and they are heavy hitters, they don't take prisoners, they will hit you hard to make you learn. The best way to do this is through meditation, deep progressive relaxation exercises, tai chi yoga, or some other deep state meditation. The idea is to train yourself to go deep into your unconscious.

Visit my website for more information, I have a free newsletter that goes into this as well as a Youtube channel that will help you. Good luck, get started now, the sooner you do the sooner you will get what you truly seek, and it's not money.
radoslav24x

Post by radoslav24x »

Is it related that there are times when I feel trouble coming and I kind of predict it, my sense of self-preservation is very heightened sometimes I sense events without even wanting it, it just keeps telling me something, what do you think it is?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Rado, everything about the three psychic houses, 4th, 8th and the 12th points to heightened levels of clairvoyance.