Health problems PLLLSSS HELPPPP

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sanyukta

Health problems PLLLSSS HELPPPP

Post by Sanyukta »

I have been having many health issues like constant fever, joint swelling fatigue low bp since 2 yrs without any diagnosis. Doctors are confused and now asking for Pet scan for cancer. I'm really worried about it and also my ayu as next year I have an antardasha of 8th house lord moon. Can anyone pls help analyse my birth charts and divisional charts for any hidden disease?
DOB 21/5 /1995 9.20 PM Mumbai. Also attached palm images
Attachments
IMG_20210723_075111.jpg
IMG_20210723_075111.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 1182 times
IMG_20210723_075153.jpg
IMG_20210723_075153.jpg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 1182 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Health problems PLLLSSS HELPPPP

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sanyukta, there are many causes of ill health. Your first symptom, fever, shows inflammation, but what is the cause? You do know that Mumbai is one of the most polluted cities in the world, you would need to rule out exposure to air, water and food pollution first.

Then there are the most common fever-inducing viruses like malaria, and Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) which is the most common and one of the nastiest, you can have tests to see if this is the cause. EBV causes chronic fatigue with a host of symptoms.

Another is exposure to electrical fields, like sleeping next to a computer or other electrical appliances all night. Excessive x-rays are a hidden killer too.

And then there is poor diet, western junk food versus Indian traditional Indian food based on healthy fresh vegetables, lentils, rice and beans.

There are many causes of ill health and some of them are within your control. I suggest you look at all of these possibilities.
Sanyukta

Post by Sanyukta »

I've done many tests for the rest of the things all ruled out. That's why now scared. Because of unexplainable health issues constantly going on. Now need help through astrology.. If someone could pls help😭
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Sanyukta,

I suggest you ask your original question in the Vedic Astrology area of the forum.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Parvesh,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sanyukta wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:22 pm DOB 21/5 /1995 9.20 PM Mumbai.
! Chart sanyukta.png
! Chart sanyukta.png (88.45 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Sanyukta wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:36 pm I've done many tests for the rest of the things all ruled out. That's why now scared. Because of unexplainable health issues constantly going on. Now need help through astrology.. If someone could pls help😭
Hi Sanyukta,

this is not the vedic reading section - if you personally trust more in vedic astrology- it would probably more confusing to read your chart in western astrology style - as these are two different worlds and you should better follow the admin's advice to reopen a topic in vedic area.

As in this case - own work and effort - one is willing to do by looking at your chart- would probably then for nothing and useless - (and I don't mean money payment)

If doctors can't do anything anymore for you - it mostly a sign and and advice that it is your turn now - to take responsibility (saturn) for your own and to do all what you can to get healthy again. And to reconnect yourself with higher spirits in your mental mind - as your natal saturn in pisces in mental mind and thoughts house 3rd ruled by neptune is now transit-activated by transit-neptune itself - as your mental mind ruler - by conj. -

And if neptune is in the game - it is often so that doctors have difficulties to find a physical health cause and to find a clear diagnoze - because of the real cause beneath which can't treated by doctors and need more a change in life direction of the person himself -first. Spirit - soul and body are working together as a unity - what is not done in one part the other part has to take over for a while and can show itself in therapy-resistent health issues to catch the chart owners attention for a necessary change.

Pure astrological spoken- health - 6th house ruled by mercury - in fact is not transit activated for issues now. And will be only next year.

But your sun on special degree of 0°gemin in 5th house is transit activated in a special 0°spark energy way forth and backwards - by square of transit jupiter - being in your physical body house of existence and body reactions - known for being able to blow all up a lot of an actual situation and state- if jupiter comes across in transits.

8th house is among others - physical genetic inheritance of family members - and predispositions for health issues. And is also about traditions, beliefs and dogmata of your family and blood line ancestors - you grew up in and have subconsiously taken over as yours - even if not all really belongs to you - too. You are challenging demanded to get rid off those - not serving you and your health and your life anymore.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Same time transit jupiter is semisextiling your natal uranus as your body house ruler - for introspection - being on special degree of 0°aquarius - able to react physically with own body -as not expected and or contrary to what is expected - being of non-conventional standard and high sensitive. Able to notice with own body like a seismograph any tiny change in your environement. Very sensitive about electro smog.

Drinking a lot of clear water can be a first help - for the body to allow the body to clean out itself on its own. Also long showers.

Btw - hands are 3rd house - sensitive reacting - too - with pisces in - ruled by neptune. And neptune still transit activated now for a transformation by transit pluto - not known for a "soft hand" in it's transit - if pluto wants to get your attention.