Worried about career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Kaj

Worried about career

Post by Kaj »

Hi

My chart details are as follows:

birth date: 2nd February 1979 9:50 am
Place: Silchar India

I am not happy with my work-life currently but not able to leave it cause not sure of the job market due to covid. I don't earn in proportion to the work I put in. I am literally working 24/7 with unsatisfactory results. Can I make a career in writing? is it favorable in my chart? Will I be able to earn well enough in the next two years to buy a house?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Worried about career

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Kaj, are you male or female? Your charts shows that you would make a great author, it is a tough gig though, there's a lot of competition, so you need to think outside the square to gain an audience and sell. Right now you are going through changeable fortunes, you want to leave but you need to consolidate your new career first, don't jump until you know what you are doing and have some solid foundations down.
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your prompt response. I am a female. Yes, am going through a bit of turmoil currently both at the home front and at work. Just getting into the depression phase. Will I have a stable career in the next few years? Will I be able to earn decent enough to buy at least a house? I support my family and that's worrying me and keeping me from leaving this job though I am so stressed out and unhappy. I am a hard worker and quite sincere in my work but the thought of being taking advantage of and being underpaid is very discouraging. I like to write, hence I was wondering if I could opt for that, at least I wouldn't have to work under anybody. Does my chart show any other career, that I may do well in? I feel quite lost at the moment. Looking for some ray of hope.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Kaj, thank you, if you want to change to a writing career your only hope is to stay in your job and build your career and reputation - this takes time and you need to learn the craft of writing. It is a hard gig as I said, so don't think it will get you out of financial stress in a jiffy.
What other career? What do you like doing? You have so many choices so don't make snap decisions. As you are the family earner you need to make good decisions. Even though you might dislike what you are doing, stick with it until something better comes up.
I'm sorry I can't pull a rabbit of the magician's hat for you, I wish that I could but life isn't like that. Narrow your interests and options down and work towards the most accessible one, then give yourself five years to create something better. I took longer than that, something like twenty years, so go gently and wisely.
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

Thanks, Noel. Sure understand what you are suggesting. I won't be making any rash decisions, since a lot depends on me. What do my charts say overall? As in regarding my work life, career, and finances. What does my chart say about me overall about the next 5 to ten years?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Kaj, your chart says don't stop work just because you don't like it. Work towards something you do like but go slowly. Beyond that you need to learn how to manage stress, go to my website and use my guided meditations for this, they're free. All the best.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Kaj,
what is your line of profession.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Kaj wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:25 pmMy chart details are as follows:
birth date: 2nd February 1979 9:50 am -Place: Silchar India

I am not happy with my work-life currently but not able to leave it cause not sure of the job market due to covid. I don't earn in proportion to the work I put in. I am literally working 24/7 with unsatisfactory results.
! Chart Kaj.png
! Chart Kaj.png (85.71 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

Hi Kaj,

that you are unsatisfied in your job now- isn't coincidently. We all have our life-path and life-direction energies in our chart - to support our way of evolving ourselves. Getting unsatisfied - very often is the first sign- of planet energies working with us for a change.

You definitely are in a process of a considerable change for your better. As ruler of your 10th house - vocation, career and lifepath itself has activated your mercury - ruling your 6th house work on 02-22-2021 for an improvent in your job field and a change. Your mars as your rising and personal enforcement energy to start new in your life - on 03-13-2021 for a new beginning.

And now your sun ruling your 5th house - own creativity, own will, to get self-independant on your own - to find something you have joy in and see as fullfilling - on 04-22-2021.

Transit-support lasting until 01-08-2022 - for visible results. During this time you should be able to find a new job and new life-direction /career -matching your chart energies. As saturn as your 10th house ruler is same time activated and trine supported for a change by transit uranus until next year.

When transit saturn activated my 3 natal personal planets some time ago - I found a better job -too- I stayed with for a long time.

Your venus ruling your 2nd house - financial income- is transit activated by jupiter for an improvement in money flow and financial income. Transit support lasting until 12-09-2021.
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

Thanks a lot for your detailed response. It's helped me understand a few things. I think if I am not wrong, whatever changes are going to happen in the future will be a betterment in terms of career and finances. Is that right? However, I did not understand the term "Transit support lasting.." What does this mean? Do I need to work towards my goal within this period? since it won't be a favorable post this time or does it imply this confusion that I am facing now will last till that period? It would be great if you can explain this in layman terms since am not well versed with astrology-related terminologies.
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

Sujit wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:14 am Kaj,
what is your line of profession.
Hi Sujit,

I work in the construction field. Architecture and interiors.