Scared to spend even a minute with my baby

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pavana lakshmi

Scared to spend even a minute with my baby

Post by pavana lakshmi »

Please kindly help ...my baby born 4th Oct 2020, 8:42 am, place nellore..there on I lost peace in my life. She does all weird things and cries like anything. I don't see anything positive about her. I'm worried to sick that she might have some illness. Doctor said everything is fine regarding her health. I want to know if I could see her happy in her future atleast so that I can sleep :cry: I became suicidal thinking about her.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Scared to spend even a minute with my baby

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Pavana, I am so sorry to hear this, all I can suggest is that you seek a second opinion for your daughter's health. What I can see in your child's chart is that she is fearful, easily frightened. You need someone you trust to talk to so that you don't feel alone.

You need to look after your own health too, eat properly, traditional vegetable-based foods are always good - no junk food. If you are breastfeeding then look at what you are eating as this may influence what is in your milk and contribute to the issue. I recommend that you seek counselling support immediately, as this is a horrific situation to be in. Do this today, don't wait any longer.
pavana lakshmi

Post by pavana lakshmi »

Does my child has chances of being ill mind like autism ? Please reply I'm all alone to take care of her
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I'm sorry but an astrology chart won't tell you if a child has autism, but your paediatrician should be able to do so.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

pavana lakshmi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:28 pm Please kindly help ...my baby born 4th Oct 2020, 8:42 am, place nellore..there on I lost peace in my life. She does all weird things and cries like anything. I don't see anything positive about her. I'm worried to sick that she might have some illness. Doctor said everything is fine regarding her health. I want to know if I could see her happy in her future atleast so that I can sleep :cry: I became suicidal thinking about her.
Hi pavana lakshimi,

we need to see and to look at your natal chart to be of help to you and the baby - as your baby daughter is completely depending on you . And as sensitive as she is - she is reacting on your emotions and moods - she instinctively perceives your scares and suicidal thoughts. This is a co-creation.

And pls. trust your doctor more in health matters - as he is present and able to see your baby personally.

Pure astrologically spoken - I can confirm that health - 6th house - and responsible planet for 6th house - is not transit- activated for heaving health issues now.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi pavana lakshmi,

Please see my "pm" to you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

pavana lakshmi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:28 pm Please kindly help ...my baby born 4th Oct 2020, 8:42 am, place nellore..there on I lost peace in my life. She does all weird things and cries like anything. I don't see anything positive about her. I'm worried to sick that she might have some illness. Doctor said everything is fine regarding her health. I want to know if I could see her happy in her future atleast so that I can sleep :cry: I became suicidal thinking about her.
! Chart Baby Daughter.png
! Chart Baby Daughter.png (82.11 KiB) Viewed 1220 times

Her mother in her chart is shown with aquarius in 4th house - a very nervous restless energy - not able to give much basic trust and to feel welcomed in family and even on earth itself and uranus ruling 4th house is in health house 6th - ruled by mars.

She is very sensitive reacting on you - and suffered already from the problems you had during her pregancy (12th house) before her own birth in your environement.

Mercury in her chart rules 8th house - death and near to death experience and self-destructive suicidal thoughts, shocks and trauma - and mercury is in prenatal house in scorpio inconjuncting chiron in male sign aries a left wound in 5th house - life energy and male principle - probably because of her gender - and not being male.

Mercury as ruler of 8th is opposed by uranus as significator for her mother and sesquiquadrates northnode in 8th house - traditions dogmata and beliefs her family has on her.

She is crying out a subconcsiously noticed painful and hurtful feeling to not be welcomed by her mother. And it will increase if you don't stop thinking about her in this way.

You said you are alone taking care of her - what about her father ?

If you are alone - and nobody is there to help you - and doctors can't find anything -you as her mother have the ability to solve this problem alone.

Start singing loudly - when she cries and start praying loudly - and see what happens with you and her. Uranus - her mother conjuncts her moon as ruler of 9th - religious faith and belief in a higher protecting power above her.

Moon semisextiles aries chiron in 5th house - her hurting wound.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

did you remarry.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello PLakshmi
At the time of birth: Moon and the planet Mercury were right opposite each other
in the nakshatras of Rahu and Ketu which is not desirable. This could cause a certain
type of fear/imagination. Further, the Moon was in Ashwini nakshtra ruled by the shadowy
planet Ketu and the child is running the Ketu/Mercury period until 28 July 2021.

This evil phase will wear off and it should bring changes once the Venus Mahadasa starts.
Be courageous, patient and do
some mantras, poojas to :
Ma Parvathi for Moon; Lord Vishnu for Mercury;(Mercury is the Most Malefic Planet for this Libra Lagna).
and child is currently running the Mercury sub period.
Lord Ganesha for Ketu and Ma Dhurga for Rahu.

The child s rasi nakshatra is : Ashwini ruled by Ketu. This will be required by temple priest.

Going to temple and doing archana/pooja with priest on a Monday is recommended.
You may read the link below my signature for the required mantras, to be done daily, at least 9 times each
till this period wears off.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**