Just lost my job! So upset and in shock!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Monsoon

Just lost my job! So upset and in shock!

Post by Monsoon »

Hi
My birth details:
1st August 1965
Time 03: 55 AM( England Summer Time)
Place Leicester England UK.
I have been working as a Special Needs Teacher since January 2021.
Today I received a phone call from my agency to inform me the Headteacher does not want me to come back, as 1 of the Teaching Assistant has made a complaint regarding a couple of harmless comments I have made, whilst in conversation with 2 other teaching Assistants, whom I get on with really well and are friends.
I am in total shock and disbelief
Please can you help me
Thanks
Monsoon
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Just lost my job! So upset and in shock!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Monsoon, I'm going to ask for some more info, it helps cut the time I take doing this. Are you male or female? Education level and work background? Family stuff, married, kids, and your general situation. I know this sounds like prying but if I focus on just this single issue it means that I will miss the whole picture, and I need the whole picture that's in the chart to answer your question properly, thanks.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Noel,
I am a female, I have 2 degrees, sociology and psychology. I am a qualified Special Needs Teacher. I live alone, no children, but have a close family and good friends.
I am in total shock and disbelief to what has just happened!
I await your reply.
Thanks
Much appreciated
Monsoon
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Monsoon, your chart shows that you are going through some very big changes. This is a period that begins a series of generational/psychological planets crossing sensitive points in your chart. It heralds a time when you should look at how you live your life, your inner world is calling for you to change.

This is hard, of course, change is always demanding, it demands that you leave your comfort zone and embark on activities, like meditation, to improve yourself. Your spiritual life is going to change whether you want to or not, it is best to go with the flow and not fight it.

You are a Leo, but you have a dominance of Earth and Air. This suggests that you will want to avoid change like the devil is chasing you. I suggest that you grab this opportunity by the tail and hold on.

Basically, this is the start of a long period of growth for you, you can fight it or you can run with it, it's up to you how you do this. The easier way is to go with the flow, find a good therapist and start talking, learn to meditate. I have my guided meditations on my website that you are welcome to use, a whole lot of people use them.

The work situation is a blessing in disguise, people gossip, people have little games that they play, and a workplace can become a mini hell when this happens. Now is the time to focus on your spiritual growth first and foremost, in time opportunities will drop into your lap but I don't think that they will be what you thought you would end up doing.

Right now take any job, anything that comes along. I know that you have excellent qualifications, is there an avenue that they can open up like research assistant in the field of psychology/sociology perhaps, library work? You'll need to think outside the square in these very difficult times. You might even write lesson notes and sell them to special ed teachers from your own website, you can talk to me about this if you want.

But - every day, do your meditations, tai chi or yoga. Cut your food bills by eliminating animal products, they are expensive and bad for health. Eat simply, heaps of vegetables, rice, potatoes and fruit, as much as you can stand, no dairy though, that upsets your stomach. 'To live like a king eat like a peasant', and so with your heavy Virgo dominance your diet is incredibly important right now and for the next five or so years as these transits cross through your chart.

My website has material that may help guide you, but most importantly don't sit back and think this is just bad luck. It is horrid, and I know how horrid unemployment and poverty is. Look at this as a sign that it is time to change, and go with that change willingly.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Monsoon wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:09 am
My birth details:
1st August 1965
Time 03: 55 AM( England Summer Time)
Place Leicester England UK.

I have been working as a Special Needs Teacher since January 2021.

Today I received a phone call from my agency to inform me the Headteacher does not want me to come back, as 1 of the Teaching Assistant has made a complaint regarding a couple of harmless comments I have made, whilst in conversation with 2 other teaching Assistants, whom I get on with really well and are friends.
I am in total shock and disbelief
Hi Monsoon,

sorry to hear what happened to you. Is a phone call sufficient in your country to lay you off ? Don't you have a chance to get heared - for the sense of fair play ?

From transits on your chart -your work house is ruled by jupiter and your jupiter is in 12th house. Your natal jupiter is since 05-22-2021 still squared by transit neptune as your life-path/life direction and career house ruler in a challenging way for a change. Your pisces chiron in 10th house is still conjuncted same time by neptune. Transit lasting until 03-03-2022.

Yesterday - as a day and degree exact kick-starter for a break through - which a slow moving transit planet (neptune) has already prepared for - for a change - transit mercury - ruling your 12th house - where your jupiter is in - degree conjuncted your natal jupiter as your work house ruler. While neptune was retrograde. Communication and misunderstandings.

T-moon as your ASC ruler degree exact trined your moon - kinda for a new beginning and transit saturn was retrograde too - degree exact inconjuncting your uranus in your 3rd house -communication. Uranus rules your 8th house - sudden and unexpected endings and house of contracts and uranus rules your 9th house - house of teachers. But IMO the last word isn't yet spoken here.

Transit saturn trined your gemini northnode in your 11th house - public institutions.

You should try to personally talk to a responsible person.
! Chart Monsoon.png
! Chart Monsoon.png (103.1 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Your sun rules your 2nd house and your 3rd house -your personal manner of communication, your mental mind and your thoughts and how you are noticed from others.

Sun is a fire sign - in general talking and thinking a lot - with a tendency of a sometimes too much - spontaneously not having thought about all before bringing it out - and sometimes expecting a lot (tolerance) from others - with sun semisquare jupiter.

Your sun is since 03-02-2021 still opposed now by transit saturn until 11-26-2021- for the purpose to get your more disciplined in your communications and thoughts- and to focus yourself more on facts now - for clarifications - in encountering people (saturn rules your 7th house).
Anmol45

Post by Anmol45 »

Hi Monsoon,
you will get new job after jan 2022
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Hi all,
Thank you to those who replied to my SOS regarding my awful situation in relation to loosing my job!
I have already made contact with a variety of teaching agencies and hopefully I will find temp work in September 2021, when schools/ colleges re open.
Warmest Regards
Monsoon