New to astrology.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Omazing

New to astrology.

Post by Omazing »

Hello everyone! My birthday is February 11, 1995, born at 532 AM in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. I’m new to astrology, have been studying for a couple months and I’ve found comfort in it through dark times. I’ve included my birth chart. At this point in my life I’ve really been wanting to fall pregnant but it hasn’t happened yet! I’ve been told that I would have fertility issues due to the position of mars. Does it look like I’ll have children by taking a look at my chart or is it just not for me? Also, I’m 26 years old and have YET to find myself or my career path! Is there any insight on that?
Attachments
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-11-2-1995_05-32 2.png
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-11-2-1995_05-32 2.png (197.84 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: New to astrology.

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Welcome to our forum Omazing, I hope that you have a solid support network around you because I see no reason why you can't fall pregnant.

You do need to avoid stress, though, because you get stressed quite easily, that does come up in your chart. Learn to relax, meditate, you can go to https://soundcloud.com/noel-eastwood and listen to my free meditations, they should help teach you to relax. Over the coming few years you may feel that you are under a lot of pressure, so learn to relax now. You may find that over the coming few years you will also seek out opportunities for peace and solitude, and a desire to find yourself.

There are opportunities for you to fall pregnant but I want to emphasise the importance of a good diet, good exercise and a good social support network. Don't think that having a baby is easy, it isn't, it requires a healthy mother and father, healthy relationships and a safe and loving home environment. You know all of these things already but I really want to emphasise this.

If you wish to learn more about astrology you ware welcome to sign up for my free course, it is linked in my signature below. Good luck and feel free to ask lots of questions.
Omazing

Post by Omazing »

Yes!!! I have constant stress. I also carry along bad memories from childhood that I can’t seem to get rid of. I’ve really been getting in tune with my spirituality, like I said before, I’ve been going through a lot of tough times. However, I’ve been trying to conceive for almost 2 years, I’ve also been taking natural supplements to maybe speed the process up. Is there a timeframe as to when this will happen or when the best time to try is? Also, I I’ve been so lost as far as my career, I know and understand that, that is something I would have to find for myself but I just need to know what path whether it’s communications, real estate, traveling, etc. My chart gives me the impression that spiritualism is the route I should dive in, but I’m still new to this and I’m learning as I go and it’s great to have different input.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I would like you to do a lot of work on yourself, inner child work, as I have stated to many of our members here, you'll see what I suggest in my self-hypnosis book linked to my signature. This means that you do your inner child work every day, no days off. You can go to my soundcloud.com page and listen to my free meditations to help you do this.

Time-line? Any time, there is no best time that I can determine as there is so much going on that can be interpreted as an opportunity. But you and I both know that having a baby is not easy, life changes, and although that may appear to be the best thing ever it is also extremely exhausting, as well as heart-breakingly demanding. You need to be in the best shape to be a mother, you also need a household free of financial and relationship stress. Therefore start your inner healing right now, today, and don't stop - this is your true spiritual path.

As for health, supplements are essential but diet is even more important. Look closely at what goes into your mouth because that is what turns into a baby.

Career, you can do anything you turn your mind to, it needs to have structure and humanity, find that and you will be in heaven. But focus on your health first, a stressful job is not for you. In fact, find anything that provides some income and a bit of fun, you get stressed too easily and I don't want that for you right now.
Omazing

Post by Omazing »

Thank you so much! You hit the nail right on it’s head. I’m constantly in stress. I feel like I’ve been depressed for years. I didn’t have the greatest relationship with my father since young. I have constant financial issues... cannot keep a job because I always feel like it’s never worth it, etc. And I also can’t stay in a long term relationship without getting bored or feeling smothered.
With the conj. of Uranus and Neptune it gives me the impression that I will almost never be satisfied. With my Chiron in Virgo it insists of chronic illness of some form and my Mars in Leo in 7th calls for hormonal imbalance. I also work with tarot which also assists me with my journey. I do suffer from PCOS and I want to continue to alleviate my symptoms naturally but not luck yet. That is why I asked about what time period would be best to conceive.
As far as my career goes I’m 26 and have yet to even start a career in anything :shock: I feel like I have no talents, and I also have a lot of anxiety. Feels like I literally have an angel and a devil in my head at all times and the devil always seems to win. I appreciate your help and advice so much!!!!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Omazing, there are a lot of things you can do, the first is look at your diet, and by that I mean the best option is always going to be dairy-free, egg-free and vegan. Inflammation is often at the root of illness and PCOS is no exception, can I suggest that you take a look at Dr Micheael Greger's video https://nutritionfacts.org/video/best-f ... rome-pcos/ and Joseph Keon's presentation on dairy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRimJqx392g&t=1s. Both these will help you in your journey and deepen your understanding.

As for career, don't stress, any job is OK for now. Things are so horrible right now that trying to find a pathway with covid and the economy all over the place it is like banging your head against a brick wall. Money in your pocket makes a difference to your wellbeing and health, so any job as long as the managers are nice and honourable. Your tarot and astrology will also help guide you, just go slowly with it. Can I suggest that you do my free astrology course, it's linked in my signature below.

As for relationships, once again, don't rush and don't stress, marriage is not made in heaven, it is two balanced individuals who have compassion and respect for each other. But I suggest that you find yourself first. It is no good going into a relationship with someone who is yet to work out who the heck they are, this is a recipe for disaster. So, work on yourself, do your inner child meditations, info is in my books and soundlcoud.com meditations.
All the best and if there is anything I can do to help just reach out.
Omazing

Post by Omazing »

Does my chart show any kids at all? I know the opportunities are there but I don’t want to long for something that ultimately isn’t going to happen. I’m going to sign up for your class as soon as this is sent! Also do you believe I’m with the right person at this moment?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Omazing, there is no reason why you can't conceive, however, as I said in my PM, you do need to sort yourself out and make yourself healthy - physically and emotionally. As for your partner, I can't answer that. Use your intuition, give it some exercise and work this out for yourself. I see you as an incredible woman, it is up to you to manifest that, but it won't happen if you do nothing to get there.

I'm sorry but there are some things you need to do yourself, and developing your intuition and improving your health, are up to you, no one can do it for you. I see you knocking at the door of your personal power, but if you want to open the door you need the right qualities - good teachers, dedicated practice, and sticking with it. I've also told you some of the important things you need to do in my PM.

I'm pleased that you are doing my free astrology course, it will teach you not only how to read your chart but how to use your intuition. Make sure you practice the exercises diligently, every day, for life, and become that incredible woman :)
Omazing

Post by Omazing »

Thank you so much for all your advice I really needed this you don’t understand :D :D you gave me a lot to look up to and I will continue to study beyond this and find myself so everything else can fall in place.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Omazing, thank you, your reply made me smile, I shall be awaiting your regular updates :)