Will my nephew graduate this Summer 2021?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Monsoon

Will my nephew graduate this Summer 2021?

Post by Monsoon »

Please can you help me
my nephew who is studying abroad in Hungary, to be a dentist for the past 7 years, who is extremely academically intelligent, achieving A+ in all his assignments and exams , about to graduate in 4 months time, encountered the Dean of the University ( 3 weeks ago)who became extremely critical of his work and then made a decision to block him from this 1 subject, which inevitably means he will be prevented from completing the exam in this subject, therefore unable to graduate this summer June 2021.

He sent his letter of Appeal, together with his outstanding academic record, to the Dean last week Monday 15th February.

Yesterday(Monday 23rd February) Update: The Dean still hasn't contacted my poor nephew re his Appeal.

Today (Tuesday 23rd February) an important lecture takes place and is scheduled (related to the subject/exam which he has been blocked by the Dean) Unfortunately my nephew's name has been excluded , due to the Dean, hence he will not be able to attend.

Yesterday was a critical day for the Dean, to revoke her rash decision of excluding him from 1 subject/exam and allow him to attend the lecture today, instead she not only hasn't responded to his letter of Appeal, she has also let this awful situation drag on, which means he may not be able to take the exam and graduate this Summer!!

He has lost all hope now. He is extremely despondent and fallen into depression.
He was speaking with his mum, my sister, in tears.This awful nightmare continues.

Please can you read his chart to shed some light.
Thanks
Much appreciated
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Attachments
astro_246gw_k_202126.73838.46436.png
astro_246gw_k_202126.73838.46436.png (106.31 KiB) Viewed 1469 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Will my nephew graduate this Summer 2021?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Monsoon, this is a horrible situation your nephew is in, it is quite typical bullying by narcissistic academics who thoroughly enjoy their power.

Your nephew is very sensitive, I would like him to see someone professionally for counselling, psychotherapy. He has some good and some tough transits coming up over the next two years and having someone with skills to advise him will make a difference.

This is a very important period of his life astrologically as well as for his studies and career. The decisions he makes now will manifest into the future. Thus a good therapist will make a huge difference in his life right now.

Your nephew is in a situation where he has zero power, he cannot change someone in a position of power who is basically untouchable. The Dean can do whatever she wants, and she is. Your nephew needs to recognise this. Ask him to look up the Serenity Prayer because it was written for sitations such as this.

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

He can learn to manage, to set goals that are achievable in such a situation, to then work towards those goals and not fret those things beyond his ability to change. That is what he is learning right now, how to bend in the wind like the bullrushes, and not try to stand up tall like the pine tree.

In his chart it suggests that he doesn't understand women at all, he lacks confidence to approach them. He is very reserved and hides to protect his sensitive emotions. That is fine until you come across an immoveable object like the behemoth Dean. Once this occurs it is time to develop strategies to cope, not to hit your head against the immoveable force but to go around, under or over. Or, to wait it out. My approach is Taoist, wu wei, not to confront when you know you won't win, but to strategise each move, like chess, like Sun Tsu.

You and I know that this is not the end of the world, though for a young person, it can seem so. It is just another lesson of life, we all have them, some more than others. Talk to your nephew, let me know who it goes.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Noel
I totally agree with you about the Dean, unfortunately the Culture within the University is extremely antiquated and regimented, the Dean is seen and treated like a Demi god. She is not concerned about the effects and how it’s impacted on my nephew’s life and confidence.
Both his parents and I have sent him supportive messages to stay strong and be happy, it’s difficult when he’s studying in another country during Covid, he’s not able to leave Hungary due to travel restrictions and lockdown, equally we are not able to leave England as travel is banned and we are in lockdown.

Yes he has been excluded from 1 subject and the exam in June, what this means is that if he doesn’t complete ALL his exams( all subjects)in June (4 months), he will not graduate in summer, alongside his friends, instead he will have to come back next year and re study this subject and take the exam next June and graduate next July 2022.

This is why I submitted his chart, hoping with all of your support( astrologers around the world) could interpret his chart and maybe she'd some light to the outcome of this awful predicament.

As I already mentioned, the Dean has had his letter of Appeal since February 15th, so far she has not responded. This is causing a lot of stress and anxiety too.
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Monsoon, when confronted by a malevolent immoveable force one must find the strength and flexibility to manage its negative impact. I know that this is not what you want to hear, but from the evidence you have provided, and from his astrology chart, it is possible that he will be doing his exam next year.

As I said in my previous post, life is filled with disappointment, but it is best to view this as an opportunity, not a set-back. If he allows this woman to break him then she has won, and winning is what narcissists enjoy the most in life. I can only suggest that your nephew learn how to survive, develop powerful strategies, get some advice and some counselling, then come back stronger. Please encourage him view this as an opportunity, not a soul-destroying event. And get him professional help if you believe that he will do something harmful to himself.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Noel,
Firstly many thanks for responding to my SOS re nephew. Unfortunately he received a reply today, from the Dean, just said REJECTION!!
We are all devastated, particularly my poor nephew, he was in tears and very upset.
This obviously means he will not be graduating this summer 2021. Instead he will have to go back to Hungary and re study this subject and take the exam next June 2022.( incidentally I must highlight the Dean is responsible for this particular subject and most likely Mark the papers)
Question to you Noel, studying his chart, will my nephew finally graduate next Summer 2022?
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Noel
I have attached his Sideral time chart, if this helps.
Thanks
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Attachments
astro_32gw_k_2020210.60623.25351.png
astro_32gw_k_2020210.60623.25351.png (92.76 KiB) Viewed 1346 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Monsoon, of course he will pass, there is no doubt that when someone puts in the effort he has, and by your account he is an "A" student, then all he need do is turn up to the exam. There is hardship, ups and downs for the next few years, but that is normal given what he is going through. I don't see this as a fail for next year at all. Life is stressful, period, and that is what the planets are trying to get him to look at - 'learn to manage your stress and turn it into opportunity'.

What he must face is his reaction to this horrid situation. His tears are fine for now, he should allow himself to release the tension and disappointment in his own way. But when he is ready he would best serve his future by studying how to manage stress. His chart shows that he is sensitive and, as we both know, sensitive people get squished in this world.

Pls direct him towards ways to find himself, I mentioned this in my first post. I think this is what he can do, besides get a job and make some money while he waits. Let me know how he goes, he is welcome to PM me here or visit my website and email me at any time.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Noel,
Unfortunately my nephew has lost all motivation in his studies, he has 4-5 subjects to study for, his exams start in May and June. We are all worried about him, there is nothing we can say and do, to support him, since he is not communicating with us right now.
I know you said he will definitely pass and graduate next year, we are now having serious doubts.Since we never saw this awful and unpredictable predicament happening only 4 moths before he is about to graduate!!
I have attached another chart for you to look at.
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Attachments
18FC7DBF-B381-413F-AF61-E3A71CE0D081.png
18FC7DBF-B381-413F-AF61-E3A71CE0D081.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1225 times
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Noel,
Not sure if the previous solar Return chart was accurate, so I am posting another one.
Regards
Monsoon
Attachments
370AB22E-48CA-4386-9F39-D1445CB2A198.png
370AB22E-48CA-4386-9F39-D1445CB2A198.png (716.77 KiB) Viewed 1224 times
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Forum Users
My nephew date of Birth 10th August 1996. Time 00:10 AM ( Summer Time). Place of birth Northampton England.
My nephew has completed and passed 4 of his exams, successfully. Unfortunately he was prohibited from completing 1 exam, hence he will not graduate in July 2021.
Obviously he is devastated. Unfortunately, the bad luck is never ending!!
We have now had some even more devastating news that there is a possibility he may have to re take ALL of his exams next May-June 2022.
What do you think?
Monsoon