please read my chart!!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
diedie

please read my chart!!

Post by diedie »

hi! im new to astrology and would appreciate some input on my chart. i have attached a link to a whole signs version of it here: https://ibb.co/PjkvgXJ
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: please read my chart!!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

diedie, I'm afraid you will need to be a bit more specific in your request, what exactly are you wishing to know?
diedie

Post by diedie »

hi, thanks for your reply! i thought i would leave the thread to be a bit more open ended, but i suppose I could be more specific. some things i would like to learn more about are what career/duty in life i am suited for, what kinds of relationships i will attract, and what obstacles/struggles i would have with these two things.
Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:36 pm diedie, I'm afraid you will need to be a bit more specific in your request, what exactly are you wishing to know?
S_S

Post by S_S »

hii Ayda, i see you are just 17 and its natural to have curiosity for future , since you have not mentioned anything particular , im just gonna read the basics of your chart.

1. you are born to learn and make others learn , you will grow up to be a good teacher , parent.
a lot of your energy is going to go in children, when you will be a mother.
2. you are beautiful with a charming personality, take care of the fears and inferiority complex you have, otherwise with right guidance you will grow out to be very balanced, mature , understanding person.
3. in matter of relationship/marriage , you will tend to be very possesive towards other , but at the same time other person will be understanding and mature.
4. try to be good with your mother , however she is , you are also a part of her, and we must balance and understand everyone.
5. i see you do not have a good friend circle, maybe 1 or 2.
so i would say, have friends to share what you feel, to hangout, dont stay alone in your head , thats bad for mental health .
6. you should focus on hobbys and things that makes your personality good, learn something like that, because you have sharp intellect.

this all is just basics, next time be more specific in what you wanna know and i'd love your feedback as well.
diedie

Post by diedie »

wow, this resonates so deeply with me. every single point you made about me is spot on, and although i am aware of the weaknesses you identified i now know what i really need to cultivate in myself. thank you so much for your guidance <3 !!
S_S wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:24 pm hii Ayda, i see you are just 17 and its natural to have curiosity for future , since you have not mentioned anything particular , im just gonna read the basics of your chart.

1. you are born to learn and make others learn , you will grow up to be a good teacher , parent.
2. you are beautiful with a charming personality, take care of the fears and inferiority complex you have, otherwise with right guidance you will grow out to be very balanced, mature , understanding person.
3. in matter of relationship/marriage , you will tend to be very possesive towards other , but at the same time other person will be understanding and mature.
4. try to be good with your mother , however she is , you are also a part of her, and we must balance and understand everyone.
so i would say, have friends to share what you feel, to hangout, dont stay alone in your head , thats bad for mental health .
6. you should focus on hobbys and things that makes your personality good, learn something like that, because you have sharp intellect.

this all is just basics, next time be more specific in what you wanna know and i'd love your feedback as well.
S_S

Post by S_S »

i'm glad to see you aspiring to improve , keep going .
diedie wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:33 pm wow, this resonates so deeply with me. every single point you made about me is spot on, and although i am aware of the weaknesses you identified i now know what i really need to cultivate in myself. thank you so much for your guidance <3 !!
S_S wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:24 pm hii Ayda, i see you are just 17 and its natural to have curiosity for future , since you have not mentioned anything particular , im just gonna read the basics of your chart.