Friend read chart...but now a little hopeless

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
kitty pride

Friend read chart...but now a little hopeless

Post by kitty pride »

astro_w2gw_andrea.34164.42675.pdf
(57.79 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
astro_2gw_andrea.44158.56730.png
astro_2gw_andrea.44158.56730.png (90.77 KiB) Viewed 969 times
I had a friend read my chart..not because I asked her, but she is very into astrology and I am too. She was way better than I expected...she didn't use a western chart...and mentioned these things:

That I would never be dominant in any relationship - I will always be lower in every circumstance
That I will most likely have a child unexpectedly - maybe around the age of 35 - and after that my life will change a lot
That I will never be rich, and money will come and go and be difficult to come by
That the man I will be with will be good with language and his family might be wealthier

She had a really negative demeanor/tone when talking about my chart...she had mentioned she has never seen one like this before....so I just got really upset about this. It kind of burdens me now and makes me wonder if she saw something ugly or not great that, or an overall bad life for me. Ever since I have been defeated, and I know I should not take that stance...but I can't help but feel a little negativity from that situation.

Can anyone confirm or deny any of this? Or maybe give me insight? To be honest I am an American currently living in South Korea. I would love live here but I can't tell if it's the place for me or not. I am coming out of a major relationship, and I like someone, but can't tell where its going. I truly love South Korea but I wonder if anyone even has any advice on what location might bring me better luck.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Friend read chart...but now a little hopeless

Post by admin »

Hi kitty pride,

That reading must certainly have left you worried and concerned.  Actually, everyone has difficulties somewhere in their lives (and indicated in their charts).
But, any "astrologer" should be able  - or try at least - to offer ways to deal with such problems, and ways to use these "difficult"  energies, rather than just leaving you hanging with just a few dark intimations.  

I'm asking Noel if he is available to assist you with your main issues as I would like to look at your relocation chart and relationship.
To that end, I'll be sending you a 'pm' about this matter, so please check your 'pm' area.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi kitty, if there is a lesson here it is to listen to properly trained professionals. The good thing is that you have reached out on this forum of professionally qualified astrologers, we can correct the misinformation you have received.

Your charts show you to be sensitive, compassionate and caring, but you are also stubborn and like to do things properly, the way they are meant to be done. You like order and organisation, things go where they need to go and not just thrown on the floor. I like you already :)

There is another side to you as well, your spiritual side, it is strong and drives you hard. You are attracted to organised religion but you will not be satisfied with what they preach. Even though Capricorn dominates much of your chart, the power of Neptune, Moon on your Midheaven, and Chiron on your 1st cusp (I use the Whole Sign house system), all suggest that you seek a deeper meaning to life, thus you are drawn to such esoteric fields as astrology.

You are easily hurt by others, in fact, nothing makes your life more miserable than nasty people. This means that you avoid a lot of social situations because you don't want to get hurt. Yet you are a socially fun-loving girl, you have a great time when you let your hair down, but to get to that point takes an awful lot of effort and trust. Don't let this bother you because it means that your spiritual side is powerful. The flip side is that you need to work on your spiritual self, lots of meditation, there you will find valuable insight. I think some professional mentoring or counselling would really help too.

My suggestion is to avoid people who pretend to be experts and to go with your instincts for they are strong. Next, learn how to meditate, this is going to be the most important thing you do for yourself in this life. I suggest that you get my self-hypnosis book and take my free astrology course, details are in my signature below.

Don't just sit there and allow this life to waste away. You said that you don't know what to do, I would like you to look within and find the answer because it is there. Now get started in your studies of astrology and meditation/self-hypnosis and get back to me with some questions and insights, don't let this opportunity pass.
kitty pride

Post by kitty pride »

thank you so much for your advice. it is refreshing and alleviating to hear. I've never had my chart read well or thoroughly, but it seems she put effort in, and despite her reading I really care for her. I just felt so sad after her tone/information.
kitty pride

Post by kitty pride »

admin wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:10 am Hi kitty pride,

That reading must certainly have left you worried and concerned.  Actually, everyone has difficulties somewhere in their lives (and indicated in their charts).
But, any "astrologer" should be able  - or try at least - to offer ways to deal with such problems, and ways to use these "difficult"  energies, rather than just leaving you hanging with just a few dark intimations.  

I'm asking Noel if he is available to assist you with your main issues as I would like to look at your relocation chart and relationship.
To that end, I'll be sending you a 'pm' about this matter, so please check your 'pm' area.

Best,
Admin.

I sent a two PM your way. Thank you so much!