should i give up my architecture career in 2021 or go freelance?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
inka90

should i give up my architecture career in 2021 or go freelance?

Post by inka90 »

Hello,
i am an architect, now working full time in a professional office for the last 2- or 2.5 years. I feel burdened, like in a cage. After work im exhausted mentally. When i enrolled on architecture ta the University in 2010 i started to change and i dont like this way. I am Aries Capricon Leo and for the last 10 but i guess more 5-3 years ihave not been operating on my good level. Probably my vibes have been too slow and low and that is why i have been attracting WRONG people. I know that here i have wrote manyposts in 2015 and 2016 about some men i had a crush on but on the other hand they were toxic and very 'fast'. And comparing to them i was very very slow. Even comparing to me now i was slow. I am faster now but its not yet my best level.

I am very grateful of what i have and where i work and that I HAVE GOT my payement because of pandemics. I know i cant say bad things about jobs now because people have been fired and etc and lost their jobs. But i guess its my question and i dont need to worry about others now, ofc respecting other people. So my question is should i give up working in architecture full time, go half time and go freelance instead ? When it comes to freelance i mean graphic design, 3d modelling, also architecture and inineering drafting but doing for contractors being my own boss. Now we have home office since many months and i guess its better for me because i dont feel like before- in a cage or burdened in the office. Beofre in the office i felt like people were judging me of what i do on the screen and how i seat on my chair ( its true, other coworkers told me that they hav ebeen judged the same way before when younger). So i feel good now being at home and etc but i need a challenge, i need some kick in my life that would allow me to be more productuve, earn more money and be more self sufficient.
I realised that im not a good worker when i work under someone and when i do the same things as workmates- as having lunch or coffee break the same hour and etc. I do what i want when i want and thats why peopl associate me with being rebel or colorful bird- as they named me in my office.

So my question is should i start thinking, searching and sdoing some deeper research for 2021 as a year of freelancing? I know it takes time and much work but i know i can do it.
Thank you!Image
admin
Site Admin

Re: should i give up my architecture career in 2021 or go freelance?

Post by admin »

Welcome back Inka !

I would say that, yes, it's a good idea to go freelance as this will give you the independence you so desire.

However, the issue of smooth relationships with others will obviously still be necessary (clients etc.) and you will continue to need to work on finding ways to do so amicably.   Obviously - as a freelancer - you have to get on with those who commission you to do jobs for them, and you will have to work within their specific demands and according to their briefs rather than expecting them to accept all your designs without question.

In other words, you won't be completely free to "do your own thing" and will have to work within their guidelines, even if you disagree with them - which, with your Mars in Aquarius in the 7th and ruling your career area (which we've discussed at length previously), will still need to adjust to "others".

Currently, and for some time now, Uranus has been in challenging aspect to your Mars, and it will continue to do so until April.  This increases your rebelliousness and impulsiveness, so take care not to make hasty decisions, especially during these next few weeks, especially as Jupiter will be sextiling your Career House cusp and bring potential work opportunities your way.  This can make you feel like nothing can go wrong...and maybe it won't do so, but the opportunity may be lost if you move forward just out of impulse.

Saturn too has just moved into your area of relationships which, on the one hand may help you to move with a bit more caution but, this may also cause you to feel that others are shunning you, or giving you the "cold shoulder".   This can either make you want to escape even more, or...it can help you realise that you actually do need harmonious relationships with others, even when freelancing.

Fortunately, Saturn will favourably aspect your career area  in  Feb./March and this will (or should) help you to work towards your goal more steadily.
Clearly you are aware of the need to prepare properly and to do the work necessary to arrive at this goal.   And your resolve to do this will get you there !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
inka90

Re: should i give up my architecture career in 2021 or go freelance?

Post by inka90 »

hello admin, thank you for the reply. i have ead your answer before but didnt reply on this.
I am writing now in order to tell that i will lose my job soon.
i know now 100% that boss will not prolong my agreement than ends in a few months but he is willing to finish my current agreement even now (!) with me if i agree . and of coruse i dont agree.

the main reason is that ( he told me) I have not been accepted by the group when it comes to the way and higene of working as well as personality. he personally has nothing agains me and can not say anything about me ( If im bad or not) because he cant work with me and he only relies on the opinions of others. i am a bit surprised because i thought i had a normal work connection with people. i am aware i am the newest and freshest one and i did make mistakes but i was always re doing them . noone from my coworkers told me i did sth wrong. it was me during those 2 years that needed to 'guess' what was wrong and then ask collegues if i was right ro not. like noone would tell me this firstly and wait for my downfall.

another thing is that i have been working for the last weekswith some woman who is older than me about 30 years. she started treating me more personally as i would resemble her doughter ( almost the same age, look, posture and a NAME). the problem is that she would always comment on my work only via telephone, ( working from home ) but before when we were in the office she was usually nice. she would call me names and other things and i was so surprised and discouraged for that person and situation. it was a mobbing i guess. even though i am newest one i dont wanna anyone to treat me like this.
we had those weird arguments and long talks ( also about my personality (!!SIC!!) and my approach to LIFE and work with her twce. she told me also that noone in the office wanted to work with me . as i would be the weakest one. i didnt believe and i was surprised because i didnt work with EVERYONE during those 2 years only with certain people. so even THEM is not ALL. when i asked my boss about it and met him in person he told me the same that i make mistakes and he personally doesnt know but coworkers TOLD HIM i was not good and he wants to get rid of me asap or wait until my agreement ends in autumn this year. he would like me to resign now because of the money struggles the office goes through because of covid. but i dont wanna leave before my agreement ends. i came to his office to as about my situation and my problems and he indicated that i came over to tell about this woman ( WHAT??) and gossip about her. no. it was ot true and i would tell him many times that i would go to ask about my issue and my place not anyone's gossips and etc.
i was surprised that he woud think i would come over to gossip about that woman lol. but he told me that this woman and other people didnt really liked my way of working. so this woman must have told him before even 1 week before our talk.

im in this period of nonsense because i always thought i work well and everything i did before would add up to my work now. its ot true like i see. im frustrated but slowly search for additional work andother jobs available. i dont wanna be without the work. i hope he will not get rid of me now.

im very surprised because noone told me this in the face before even 1-2 years ago if they didnt like my work. 1 year ago in march i had some weird email from my collegue but after that he would meet up in the office and he would not continue about this. as people would be only eager to comment and gossip via internet and emails not straight face to face. i dont understand!!!