ongoing obstacles

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

ongoing obstacles

Post by Lakers248 »

Hi,

I've noticed a pattern in my life when things are going good all of a sudden something terribly wrong happens like I'll get sick, accident or someone in family argues with me. Not sure why and wondering if something in my chart is causing this. Its as if i dont have constant happiness for while. This has been happening since 2005 to me.
Lakers248

Re: ongoing obstacles

Post by Lakers248 »

dob details:

november 10, 1982
6:55am
Merced, California USA
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lakers, not much to report currently, just the usual, do your homework, meditate a lot, seek insights into the meaning of your life and get that healthy food into you. Don't worry, the horoscope is a circle, there will be more adventures with the planets coming soon enough.

This momentary breathing space means you should work even harder on your life, to consolidate the gains you've made so far, and prepare for the next rollercoaster ride.

Please, do not think that you can slacken off and give up, this is an important plateau that gives you time and space to get your act together ready for the next steep climb in consciousness.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Lakers248 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:05 am I've noticed a pattern in my life when things are going good all of a sudden something terribly wrong happens like I'll get sick, accident or someone in family argues with me. Not sure why and wondering if something in my chart is causing this. Its as if i dont have constant happiness for while. This has been happening since 2005 to me.
Hi Lakers,

important to know for interpretation of your 4th house - are you male or female? As when it started in 2005 - transit uranus - known as the sudden and unexpected energy - has entered your 4th house - the right part and "you-side" of your chart - where you have no planets in - and squared your natal uranus in 1st house. Your uranus has no house of it's own - co rules intercepted aquarius in your 3rd house - an own world of thinking different -under the surface - you don't show to others. 3rd is your mental mind and thoughts, main ruled by saturn tight conj. pluto sitting both like doormans cusp your 12th house- where your scorpio planets are in.

Co-ruled by uranus - ruling a fix air sign of higher energy - a special / of non-conventional standard quick, intelligent mind - also determined to thoughts patterns - you kinda need as a self-protecting ritual for your personal enforcement and as motivator to liberate yourself from control and prewarnings.

Mostly and more fearing the most worse to come for you in near future (pluto/saturn in 11th cusp 12th) and then looking for any tiny sign to happen and "to meet in person" - saturn/pluto inconjuncting your chiron in 7th house - to feel yourself confirmed - or able to say - "Yes -I was right". As your uranus in 1st house ruled by pluto -is none-aspected and connected in your chart - with other planets.

4th house is female principle and mother/mother experience in childhood and mother figure support and female support of own gender - if you are a woman.

And now transit uranus is in your 6th house - health and has activated and started your mercury by opposition - as ruler of your 8th house - subconsciously stored memory of the past, death and near to death experience in own life, shock and trauma and any pattern which can get mental self-sabotage programme running - originally meant for your self-protection in younger years and childhood - but not meant to be valid your whole life long - as you are an adult now.

Mercury also rules your midheaven cusp and your life direction - and is on very special and vulnerable but also spiritual degree of 0°virgo - the health and healing sign. Being transit activated since May from transit jupiter in a special way - having entered 0°pisces in May this year - running forth and backwards over your 4th house cusp until beg. of Jan. next year.

While your natal saturn and pluto are still trined for an improvement and a new start in your life by transit jupiter until end of this year. And your chiron in 7th house - your inner wound in encountering people is trined by transit pluto for a transformation, improvement and healing until end of this year.

! chart Lakers.png
! chart Lakers.png (80.73 KiB) Viewed 828 times