medical Astrology

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: medical Astrology

Post by Noel Eastwood »

the worst is over but it has left some wounds, some emotional and some to your physical body and nervous system. It is now up to you to heal, slow and steady. Don't expect too much too fast, you have a ways to go. With your loaded Scorpio you have a tendency to blame yourself when you fail to meet your own high expectations. Your sensitivity is in the extreme range so that is why Vitamin B complex, magnesium, etc will help in rebuilding and repairing your nerves. The underlying injuries issues need vitamin c and a very good diet high in fibre.

Did you know that the feel-good hormone, Seratonin, is made in the gut? You need the right bacteria in your large intestines to do that and you need to feed them daily - fibre. And there is no fibre in meat, eggs or dairy.

There are some very good reasons why I harp on about diet and nutrients on this forum, and to my patients, because our mental health needs some very simple and basic requirements - vegetables and fruits.

OK, so now it is time for you to move forward. It is not over but it is way way way better than it has been for years, make the most of it and get well.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:22 pm the worst is over but it has left some wounds, some emotional and some to your physical body and nervous system. It is now up to you to heal, slow and steady. Don't expect too much too fast, you have a ways to go. With your loaded Scorpio you have a tendency to blame yourself when you fail to meet your own high expectations. Your sensitivity is in the extreme range so that is why Vitamin B complex, magnesium, etc will help in rebuilding and repairing your nerves. The underlying injuries issues need vitamin c and a very good diet high in fibre.

Did you know that the feel-good hormone, Seratonin, is made in the gut? You need the right bacteria in your large intestines to do that and you need to feed them daily - fibre. And there is no fibre in meat, eggs or dairy.

There are some very good reasons why I harp on about diet and nutrients on this forum, and to my patients, because our mental health needs some very simple and basic requirements - vegetables and fruits.

OK, so now it is time for you to move forward. It is not over but it is way way way better than it has been for years, make the most of it and get well.
In september 11, 2020 I was diagnosed with psychosis/schizophrenia could it be neptune or any other transits causing this and my family was forceful on me taking ambilify due to me hearing voices and mistreating me at times as well.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

As for Neptune or any other planets causing your illness, I don't believe so, astrology is just like a road map. It doesn't cause things to happen but it can shed light on your situation.

Sorry, but I can't comment on your diagnosis, all I can say is that you can help yourself no matter what your diagnosis is. Recognise that you are strong enough to work through this, cook your own meals if you have to, limit junk food and seek that healthier lifestyle, you certainly have control over that. Medication needs to be negotiated with your doctor and he/she will want to see significant improvement before that make any changes. So start helping yourself by choosing a healthy lifestyle.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:24 pm As for Neptune or any other planets causing your illness, I don't believe so, astrology is just like a road map. It doesn't cause things to happen but it can shed light on your situation.

Sorry, but I can't comment on your diagnosis, all I can say is that you can help yourself no matter what your diagnosis is. Recognise that you are strong enough to work through this, cook your own meals if you have to, limit junk food and seek that healthier lifestyle, you certainly have control over that. Medication needs to be negotiated with your doctor and he/she will want to see significant improvement before that make any changes. So start helping yourself by choosing a healthy lifestyle.
Its okay I thought maybe something in the planets brought it upon as doctors were clueless because i never showed any such signs and given my age it the diagnosis came upon me out of nowhere.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Lakers248 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:29 am
Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:24 pm As for Neptune or any other planets causing your illness, I don't believe so, astrology is just like a road map. It doesn't cause things to happen but it can shed light on your situation.

Its okay I thought maybe something in the planets brought it upon as doctors were clueless because i never showed any such signs and given my age it the diagnosis came upon me out of nowhere.
How do solar arc progressions affect us? do these trantis have an affect on our health as well?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Lakers, first of all you must understand that astrology doesn't do anything, it is a road map, that's all. It shows you what is happening and when but it can't cause it. As for sec progressions, they are internal, they show what you are working on emotionally and mentally, rarely do they show what is happening in the outer world. Look at them as indicators f what you should be working on in therapy.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:04 pm Hi Lakers, first of all you must understand that astrology doesn't do anything, it is a road map, that's all. It shows you what is happening and when but it can't cause it. As for sec progressions, they are internal, they show what you are working on emotionally and mentally, rarely do they show what is happening in the outer world. Look at them as indicators f what you should be working on in therapy.
in the solar arc progressions i am having a moon conjunct pluto/saturn transit the one that you had mentioned as an opposition by mistake.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

This is your Solar Arc Directed bidial, it shows that the Moon conjunction is just under 2 degrees away so it isn't quite exact - we generally use a 1/2 degree applying orb. The outer chart (the progressed chart) moves all planets 1 degree per year so you still have a year or so to go before it is conjunct.
https://astrologyschool.net/solar-arc-directions/

Again this is internal and that is why meditation is so important for you.

A question, are you seeing a counsellor or psychotherapist? I recommend that you use this opportunity to do so.
SeProgSun.jpg
SeProgSun.jpg (273.23 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:35 am This is your Sec Prog Sun dial, it shows that the Moon conjunction is just under 2 degrees away so it isn't quite exact - we generally use a 1/2 degree applying orb. The outer chart (the progressed chart) moves all planets 1 degree per year so you still have a year or so to go before it is conjunct.

A question, are you seeing a counsellor or psychotherapist? I recommend that you use this opportunity to do so.

SeProgSun.jpg
thanks for the response. yes i am seeing a therapist. and i'm starting to meditate but the resistance to it is stronger these days.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Lakers248 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:27 pm
Noel Eastwood wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:35 am This is your Sec Prog Sun dial, it shows that the Moon conjunction is just under 2 degrees away so it isn't quite exact - we generally use a 1/2 degree applying orb. The outer chart (the progressed chart) moves all planets 1 degree per year so you still have a year or so to go before it is conjunct.

SeProgSun.jpg
thanks for the response. yes i am seeing a therapist. and i'm starting to meditate but the resistance to it is stronger these days.
Can I ask about an upcoming transit; neptune square neptune how many degrees before and after does it affect and what are the affects?