Chart reading

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sprinkle top

Chart reading

Post by Sprinkle top »

Can anybody give a Comphrensive analysis western Natal chart please. thank u.

I am born on 15 August 1999 , at 4.30 pm In the evening .
INDIAN STANDARD TIME.
I Am unable to post my Natal chart here.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Chart reading

Post by admin »

Hi Sprinkle Top,

This forum is for assisting those with specific problems or issues rather than full readings.
(There are many websites online that do full readings such as, just for one example, astro.com).

If you have something in particular you need assistance with then we'll do our best to assist.  
If you choose to go ahead here with that in mind, please provide your place of birth (Town or City, and State).

By the way, this area is for Western Astrology interpretations only, and so if you prefer a Vedic response, you will need to post your query in the "Vedic Astrology Readings" area of the forum.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]