A new job offer

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
AstroA13

A new job offer

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello everyone.

Finally , After ranting for so many times and complaining about how my life is in shambles a little positive something has happened. Though there are many complications .

I have an offer to work for a company (a startup) as a business developer and strategist. The thing is the company is very new and has only one full time worker which is the owner itself and the rest of the employees are part time workers.The company has the product prototype ready and is looking for someone to help execute its go-to-market strategy. The company makes technology products for skin . This is where I come in.

The company won't be paying me anything till we get some funding for 2021.
The company was looking for someone experienced in this part.

I am confused because I lack experience(And therefore confidence) and I am not sure if I commit to this I will have a good career trajectory also that I will have to work a lot with no monetary returns in the near future. But at the same time I don't have any other option in my hand as well.

Please, can you take a look at the charts and share what you think about it at the earliest as I have to reply to him as well?

thank you so much.

My info:
Dob :13/08/1993
place: Gwalior, MP, India
Time : 4:10 AM
admin
Site Admin

Re: A new job offer

Post by admin »

Hi Astro!13,

When did you receive the offer ?
And how long do you have to make up your mind about this ?
(I'm asking the latter question because Mercury is Retrograde currently and this means that you need to make sure of every detail before "signing on the dotted line").

This doesn't mean that you shouldn't take it on, just that during this 3 week period of Mercury retrograde (it turns direct on the 3rd Nov.), details can be missed, or misunderstandings can occur.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Thanks for replying.

So a friend got me in touch with this person on 15th of October, we decided on 19th Oct to have an introductory call on 20th.

I have around 3-4 days to reply to him, preferably. The sooner I reply, the sooner we start working.

Please let me know.

Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Astro,

Certainly you're ready to change your work quite drastically, and this is surely an opportunity to do so.  "Nothing Ventured...Nothing Gained", and at least it will get you out of a situation you've been unhappy about for some time now.  

But, I don't like that you're being rushed to make a commitment...what is the hurry ?  Why does he want you to make such an immediate decision ?  Does he have a heap of others he can choose from to go on this venture with him ?  Is this why he needs you to make such a quick decision ?  
Are you being asked to invest monies into this venture ?

Please do investigate this person as much as you can.  What has he been involved in before ?  Do you know his background ?  I ask this because I think you may not know everything you need to know about him and his business dealings, or perhaps about this project.  You say you have a few days, then use this time to do some research on all I've mentioned, and anything else you may come across or think of in the process.

If you're then satisfied with your knowledge about all of the above and decide to commit to this then, as I said before, go over every detail again and again to make sure you don't miss anything in any contract or agreement.   Don't Rush forward without proper preparation just because you're chafing at the bit to get out of your current situation.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Thanks a lot admin for replying.

Finally, it didn't materialized. The hurry wasn't really from his side, it was more from mine.

He turned me down for lack of experience.

I hope I get something by the end of this year hopefully.

Once again thank you.
-AstroA
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi AstroA13,

Thanks very much for letting me know.

Indeed it may be possible that something may eventuate, perhaps even before the end of Nov.
I do hope so.

Best,
Admin.