Miscarriage and Neptune & Uranus

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Ananastic

Miscarriage and Neptune & Uranus

Post by Ananastic »

Hello dear astrologers.

I had never delved into astrology until the recent incident. There was an unplanned pregnancy, a nervous breakdown, and, as a result, a miscarriage. It turned out that Neptune and Uranus in the 5th house in Capricorn played a cruel joke.

Please help me. Is normal pregnancy and birth possible?

30.07.1992, Naberezhnye Chelny, 8:10 (according to tag)

Thanks for any hint
Attachments
Screenshot_20201020_123713.jpg
Screenshot_20201020_123713.jpg (416.93 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Miscarriage and Neptune & Uranus

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ana, you have a lot of wonderful features in your chart that indicate you are creative, generous, caring and positive. You like to make others happy too. Part of your problem is that you burn out giving so much of yourself to others, save some for you. And there is nothing in your chart to say that you can not conceive.

Can I suggest that you seek counselling, there are issues that you need to talk about. Find someone you trust, someone qualified in psychotherapy to help you. I also recommend that you learn to relax, deep relaxation and meditation. If you are interested in learning more about astrology and psychotherapy you might want to take my free course, it is linked in my signature below.