Any hope for happiness?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
statesman01

Any hope for happiness?

Post by statesman01 »

Namaste,
Have faced a lot of rejection in life. No emotional support of father, serious emotional neglect and abuse in marriage, dumped by husband of 16 years, no real connection with only sibling (sister).
I have always tried to be a good, helpful human being.
Single parent now taking care of 2 kids. Unable to find a job.

1) Any explanations in my horoscope about why I have so much rejection and pain?
2) Is there any hope of happiness in any relationships in my future?
3) What does my horoscope say about my future relationship with my children?
4) What is the most positive, strong indication in my horoscope?
5) What do the next few years hold for me, according to my horoscope?

Birth data:
22 April 1975
14:45
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Any hope for happiness?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

statesman, I can't answer every question, sorry, but I can give you a heads-up on what I can see. But firstly, here is your chart in western astrology style using the Whole Sign house system.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (589.5 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Yes, I see that you are a service-driven girl, you just give and give even though it pains you. Your family, unfortunately, see you as someone to take from. This is where I want you to be very aware that you don't over-give. Set boundaries and make sure that you only give to others if they meet you halfway. Those you give to eventually see you as a provider of whatever they want without respect for your needs.

Does this apply to your children? Yes. Does it apply to your work situations? Yes. What about relationships... yes. Boundaries are important to prevent yourself from being used and abused. Now go out and study up 'boundaries' and let me know. Think about how you wish to set your boundaries to keep your life safe and secure from abuse.

I can see that you have been a very busy lady, not only that but you have felt used and abused, ignored and abandoned - by everyone. This is easing a lot now but it has been a very tough few years. This is one reason why you need to consider your own needs by setting boundaries, you are too vulnerable to being used.

If you want to have a good life you need to look at what you can do now, not tomorrow. Right now I want you to start thinking differently, not as a servant like you have, but as someone who has value. Do some research on boundaries, study up and get back to me. I will then walk you through what I think will be of benefit to you so that you are open to attracting a nice partner, not just another user.
statesman01

Post by statesman01 »

Thank you, Mr Eastwood. I have always preferred the more spiritual pleasure that giving to others brought me as compared to the more material/mundane pleasure of receiving/taking from others. But you're right... most of those whom I gave to (some of whom I didn't even choose because they're my family) only believed in grabbing with both hands and walking away. I will definitely take into consideration your advice on setting boundaries.

I would sincerely appreciate it if somebody else could also please answer my questions based on my horoscope. I could do with some knowledge and hope.
statesman01

Post by statesman01 »

1) I am interested in trying to understand whether it is my current Rahu Dasha or whether there is any clear indication in my horoscope that has led to this situation.
That answer will help answer questions 2) and 3).
4) & 5) That is just me looking for something positive and hopeful.

I would appreciate any light you can shed.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello statesman01,

I see you are making references to Vedic matters here (Rahu Dasha), and so in order to receive a response about such matters you will need to post your query in the "Vedic Astrology Readings" area of the Forum which you'll find listed on the Main Board.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]