Divorce???

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Amine

Divorce???

Post by Amine »

someone can help me.
Name:amine
my Dob- 11/06/1983
Time:2:30 am
Place: jijel (algeria)

Wife's Name: lemi
Dob: 24/05/1989
Time: 08:00 pm
Place : el milia-jijel(algeria)

We are separated from last 7 months,will this marriage end in divorce or will it sustain
we are married on July 27, 2015, after a great love story, we have a child who was born on August 18, 2016, we lived a stable and calm life.
on February 08, 2020 decided to leave me, she left. she refuses to speak to me or even to see me, she requests a divorce.
Is there a divorce in our chart ? If there is a divorce when?
then the little boy will have a family life with these two parents?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Divorce???

Post by admin »

Dear Amine,

You have asked this same question over and over again in various forums here, and also by pm to me, and although I understand your desperation, I'm sorry but we can't change our answers to suit what you want to hear, and neither can your wife do so.

Perhaps if you ACCEPT the situation, and show your wife that you truly do so, you will take the pressure off of not only yourself, but also off of her so that then she can see you in a different light. I'm not saying that this will change her mind, but it will surely also help your children to grow without this continual stress.

That's the best I can offer.
I wish you well.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]