Lagging in career growth

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mishraneha834

Lagging in career growth

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hello Sir,

I came on this platform again after an year almost.Suggestion and Guidance from this page helped me alot. Just to start I got job in July 2019 in good company with basic hierarchy level after the setback period. However salary is not satisfied as per my work experience of 6 years. I want to know about the prospects for career & Income growth in near future and Chances of promotion in job.I always feel like I get half result of my hard work.Why this? Can i do anything to sort it out.

Should i try to apply for job and immigration of foreign country in near future, will it work for me?

Secondly, I have some health issues started since 2020 January, like Severe back pain issue due to Vitamin D deficiency, On Vitamin supplements since Feb 2020 after the consultation with Doctor, but problem is not resolved completely...Also in the starting phase of PCOD, consulted with doctor but the most effective solution is reduce weight and i am taking healthy diet but not able to shed weight.

Could you please provide me some guidance and remedies if possible.

Birth date- 15 Nov. 1989
Birth time - 6:55 PM IST
Birth place - Budaun (U.P)-India

Regards
Neha
Sujit

Re: Lagging in career growth

Post by Sujit »

Neha,
for my research could you share date of interview, job offer and joining.

Thanks,
Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hi Sujit,

Interview round 1 was scheduled on 7th May,19 and round 2 was on 14 May 19.received job offer on 24th may and Joined on 17th June.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mishraneha834 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:25 pm Hi Sujit,

Interview round 1 was scheduled on 7th May,19 and round 2 was on 14 May 19.received job offer on 24th may and Joined on 17th June.
Thanks for the details.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mishraneha834 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:25 pm Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the details.
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hi,

When can i expect response on my query?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Current dasha lord VENUS is 1st and 6th lord is ill placed in 8th conjunct job lord saturn is stressful for job and health.
current planetary influences are not good. work with patience at least till feb 2021.

- Sujit
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hi Sujit,

Thank you for response. Could you show some light on Abroad possibility as well?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi mishraneha,

Health issues (such as those you had mentioned) will play an important part of whether or not you travel abroad.  And given that current global health matters are also  indicated as being relevant to your movements in your Natal and Progressed charts at this time, this also needs to be taken into consideration.

Clearly you are feeling very restless and frustrated and needing to 'break out' and move forward.  Certainly, you have a tremendous ability for self-healing as your Pluto/Sun and Mercury, all in determined Scorpio in your 6th House of health and work indicate.  And now with your Progressed Sun in Sagittarius (and Prog. Uranus) in your 6th House/Health(and work) area, perhaps it would be good idea to look at healing methods outside of 'normal medicine' practices.  If you do this though, do be careful of which methods you try and make sure you research them properly first so as not to end up being misled by pseudo 'healers' or healing practices.

So - getting to the main point of going abroad - this may be possible next year when Jupiter moves into your 9th House (overseas/foreign places), along with Saturn (co-ruler of your 9th House).  IF this eventuates, it may be after March.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Neha, I am looking at your chart right now and noted that I have discussed this with you previously. Your bottom line is to watch your diet and your nervous disposition. Two things are critical to your happiness:

* Don't eat western food, even I don't eat that rubbish and I am a westerner myself. Stick to your traditional vegetables and rice, dahl is God's gift to humanity, I love it :) Avoid dairy, cheese, milk, ice-cream and cream, butter, it is bad for you. Reduce animal products to three servings a week. Eat your traditional foods, please.

We have a saying, 'to live like a king eat like a peasant'.

* Next is your mind, you worry too much and that will always get in the way of your progress. Have you started to meditate as I suggested?

Go to www.soundcloud.com and type in my name, I have two meditations that you can listen to and to learn to do for yourself.

Let me know what you decide to do.