Strongest Planet

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
astro-novice

Strongest Planet

Post by astro-novice »

Hi All,

I am curious to know which planet is strong in my natal chart.

Details:
Date: 22/05/1984
Time: 03:05 AM
Place: Hildburghausen, Germany

I thought about it for a long time and did not come to a conclusion. According to Western Astrology, planets in my natal chart are debiliated for the following reasons:

- Venus is combusted, conjunct the fixed star Algol and opposite Mars.
- Mars is in the eighth house, moving slowly, retrograde and conjunct Saturn.
- Jupiter is moving slowly, retrograde and in fall.
- Mercury is in decan, opposite Saturn and opposite Pluto.

Can you give me some advice?

Best Regards
admin
Site Admin

Re: Strongest Planet

Post by admin »

Hi astro-novice,

The planet ruling the Asc. is considered always to be the strongest planet, and especially in your chart as with Pisces Rising, Neptune rules and Neptune is not only "angular" but right at the top of the chart in the 10th House, conjunct the Midheaven.

Furthermore, this is accentuated at this time with transiting Neptune conjunct your Asc. (from the 12th House currently), emphasising his rulership of your chart at this time.

As Jupiter is co-ruler of your Pisces Asc. and is also placed in the 10th (closer to the 11th however), this combination has a dual 'rulership'. However, still Neptune is the stronger of the two.

With regard to Venus, this has strength as she is your "Final Dispositor". Briefly, this means that every Planet in your chart "refers" to, or comes back to Venus ultimately. In your chart, Venus in Taurus is in the 2nd House which is also the "Natural" House of Taurus, and which gives both that planet and that area of the chart, much strength.
In other words, basically every other planet's expression is based on the matter of "values", or of "self-value".

I realise that Mars in Scorpio, and especially in Scorpio's "Natural" House and being co-ruler of Scorpio, is powerful, but still...
Neptune Rules.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]