Help with my natal chart,strange one

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Onechance

Help with my natal chart,strange one

Post by Onechance »

Hello everyone. Can someone read my natal chart,one person said strange things to me and that my chart is so different and complicated,I have bad aspects and many fixed stars and critical degrees..

- I am born 28 december 2001.
- Birth time: 01:55 at night
- Place: Belgrade,Serbia.

Little informations: ! Sun in Capricorn(III house) and Asc Scorpio at 0 degrees,
Moon in Gemini( VIII house), Venus in third house(capricorn) in conjuction with moon, Saturn in eight house in conjuction with moon,north node in eight house(gemini) and south node in second house(saggitarius).
Seventh and eight house start in Taurus but eight prolonged to Gemini. First and second start in scorpio but second prolonged to saggitarius with pluton in 2nd. So many oppositions mars/pluton/saturn/moon/sun.. etc etc.

If someone can open my natal and read I don’t know how to thank you
I am interested in marriage/partnerships,pleasure and taboos,health and death(one person said it will be tragic),love life,wealth and money,spiritual forces and gifts if there is any,etc etc... anything

Thanks everyone..
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help with my natal chart,strange one

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Once, can you please clarify your birth time? Is it 1.55 and (in the early morning after midnight) or 1.55 pm which is just after lunchtime.

Also, male or female?
Onechance

Post by Onechance »

01.55 at night.
Female.
Attachments
45EC880D-3ED2-48DE-8816-F70E898E5318.jpeg
45EC880D-3ED2-48DE-8816-F70E898E5318.jpeg (612.34 KiB) Viewed 1701 times
Onechance

Post by Onechance »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:28 am Once, can you please clarify your birth time? Is it 1.55 and (in the early morning after midnight) or 1.55 pm which is just after lunchtime.

Also, male or female?

I put a photo and answered too.
Onechance

Post by Onechance »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:28 am Once, can you please clarify your birth time? Is it 1.55 and (in the early morning after midnight) or 1.55 pm which is just after lunchtime.

Also, male or female?

I mean 01.55 am I think it’s am at night?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks,
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (266.46 KiB) Viewed 1603 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

OK, I can see that you are a very private and deep person, you don't share much of what you feel though you would like to. You have talent in writing, I'd also say editing and any form of work with words is something you could excel in if you wished. You like travel so that might be an avenue to explore too.

School was interesting for you, love it or loath it you make a good student with a great mind. I think exploring astrology and esoteric studies is right what you should be doing so well done finding this forum.

One thing you need to watch is your levels of frustration with others. There is a 'wound' with other females so just be careful with social media. There are people out there who say nasty things, you are extremely sensitive especially to criticism and being judged.

It is possible that you were picked on and bullied in childhood and possibly now as well. Meditation will help with that if you wanted to explore that as a means to better understand yourself and to help heal your wounds.