Migration inquiry

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
WoundedChiron

Migration inquiry

Post by WoundedChiron »

Hello!

For the last couple months or even years I've had this lingering urge to know if I will ever migrate and eventually live in another country.

I've already visited Astro, and after checking their relocation charts, I saw that maybe Australia or Sweden would be nice places for me to live in, but still, I'd love to read to your opinions, guys.

Here's my astral chart:

Thank you so much for your time!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Migration inquiry

Post by admin »

Hi WoundedChiron,

What a beautiful chart !  A Hexagram ...which I won't go into here as it's a massive subject all on its own.

Re your question:
I think that astro.com probably uses a world map with planetary lines from your place of birth.  This is a popular and very helpful method to find where in the world, such as, for e.g., the Natal Jupiter "line" or influence passes through etc., and can give a good general idea of such, just as you have been given.

I work only with queries about planned moves to a specific location/city, and for this, I set up a chart to see where/in which Houses, the Natal planets fall in order to see which areas of life those Natal planets will function in that city.  

In other words, I can't help you choose a place 'somewhere on the planet' to move to.  But if you come to a decision about some city in another country you decide to move to, I'll be happy to try to assist you.

Of course, there may be others here who can help you with this matter of where in the world is the best place for you to move to.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
WoundedChiron

Post by WoundedChiron »

Thank you for your answer, admin!

I understand that given the question I asked, an exact answer isn't feasible. But if I'm allowed to, and "abusing" of your kindness, I would love to know if Perth, Australia would be a good place for me to live in. I've already looked at my options, and migrating to Australia is the most reasonable option I can take.

Thank you again for your answer!

P.S. I'd also love to know those details about the hexagram in my natal chart! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi WoundedChiron,

I'll need your birth data (place, date and time of birth) in order to do this.
If you don't wish to post this on the open Forum you can 'pm' me with your data.

Re the Hexagon, if you just type into Google: Hexagon Astrology - you'll find heaps of helpful sites there on this subject.
(I suggest "Hexagon" as "Hexagram" will lead you more to Chinese Astrology matters).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]