Overseas relocation advice:)

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
MM_MM

Overseas relocation advice:)

Post by MM_MM »

Hi guys, I´m an astrologer enthusiast, new to this forum :)
I´m in Europe right now but need to get back to the US in August.

I´m trying to figure out if this time would be favorable for this kind of journey/relocation for me (despite pandemic of course). If everything will go smoothly or should I expect troubles on borders? I was thinking to fly on the 17th of August.

So I guess my question would be; should I go for it, or should I reschedule my flight?
Thanks in advance for all your help!
❤️

please find my chart in attachments
Attachments
Astrodienst .pdf
my 17th of august chart :)
(118.52 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Overseas relocation advice:)

Post by admin »

Hi MM,

At first glance it looked really good on 17th Aug. with Transiting Sun conjunct transiting Mercury conjunct your Asc., but, looking more closely I see that this conjunction is exactly in square to your Uranus in your 4th House (Home Base), which suggests sudden and unexpected events that may result in hitches - perhaps at 'the other end' - i.e. in the US.  And so "smooth" is not what I'd call it as the energies are erratic and changeable.

I have to say that, given the world situation at this time, it's very hard to predict when or what travel will be possible as it's all so changeable at this time.  
However,  the few days around the 25th Aug. might be dates to consider or try for, and if that's not possible, then early September might well be a better time to try.

Good Luck !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MM_MM

Re: Overseas relocation advice:)

Post by MM_MM »

Thank you for this insightful reply.
I have no problem with changing my flight. So you suggesting 25 of august till like 7 of September? Are there any best days when I should schedule my trip?

Thank you so much
stay safe!
MM