Request for Noel Eastwood or admin’s help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Ufobaby

Request for Noel Eastwood or admin’s help

Post by Ufobaby »

Hi, my sister’s account seemed to be locked here. Hence, I am requesting on her behalf to give some western interpretation on her birth chart. Kindly look into it please wherever you get time. She wishes to know about her career and love life. Thank you for everything! Info: birthdate: 11/04/1990 gender: female. birthtime(local):12:07AM place: dhaka, bangladesh
admin
Site Admin

Re: Request for Noel Eastwood or admin’s help

Post by admin »

Hi Ufobaby,

I had put a Notice up about the technical glitch we've had on the Forum which resulted in the loss of all posts and newly registered Users between 26th May - 20th June.

I'm sorry about this and we are trying to restore all of these, but so far, no result.

So, your sister's a/c hasn't been locked and would you please ask her to re-apply for registration.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]