Inert Mars in Scorpio Ascendant!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lozo

Inert Mars in Scorpio Ascendant!

Post by Lozo »

Can you tell me something more, about what can it matter, that my Mars is at 29th degree in the Ascendant, which is at 4th degree in Scorpio?

What i can say is, that i feel insecurity sometimes and it start to become more and more, when i stop in one place so i can analyze and plan everything, before i can go and live my life at full speed. Then I can get very, very paranoid and start to drowning. I have too much energy and im too explosive.
(Im hyperactive)

To summarize, im not afraid of anything and im full of passion, when im in move, but if i start staying at home i get insecurities of all kinds in all other things, but the most in me.

Male/21 years old

Some of my other characteristics:
MC /North Node both at 12th degree and Venus - Leo
Sun, mercury - Virgo
Moon - Gemini
Mars, Chiron, East Point and Ascendant - Scorpio

Big thanks, if you take from your time, to give me even a simple answer!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Inert Mars in Scorpio Ascendant!

Post by admin »

Hi Lozo, 

A "simple answer" is rarely possible, especially with this kind of question as many other factors in the chart need to be taken into consideration.

And so, would you please give your birth data (date, time and place of birth) as such as aspects to Mars, the House(s) ruled and the positions of all the other planets and their aspects need to be taken into account.

(If you prefer your birth data to remain private you can 'PM'/Private Message me with this information).  

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lozo

Post by Lozo »

I sent everything in PM and I'm ready to see your opinion!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lozo, yes I have been busy, I will answer your Chiron question now.

Chiron is in your 1st house conjunct Mars, it forms one end of the T-square opposing Moon in Gemini and they all square Sun and Mercury. This suggests that the anger and frustration you often feel inside from Chiron's placement is projected onto others, this is represented by the Moon.

Sun and Mercury's role is to balance the desire to unleash emotional outbursts onto the Moon. In other words you get hurt which triggers frustration and anger, this is often brought about by interactions with older women, perhaps your mother or teachers. You want to explode but you know that this is not going to do much good to you or these others. So you have had to damp down your Sun and Mercury in the 10th house. This means that your ambitions can take a back seat to managing your emotions. Managing your emotions is essential to you realising your dreams.

That brings you to learning how to manage yourself as Chiron is also the wounded healer, and the wounds you carry within your psyche are easily triggered. I suggest that you learn to meditate, relax, learn boxing, martial arts, rowing, football or some other sport or activity that allows you to safely express those internal wounds. This placement of Chiron holds the key to your future so do something positive with it.