Help With Reading My Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
gilles

Help With Reading My Chart

Post by gilles »

Hello,

Is there anything interesting about my chart?
Also, can someone analyze it with some focus on financials?
Any form of reading is welcomed.

Thank you.
Attachments
astro_2gw_gilles.25939.4940.png
astro_2gw_gilles.25939.4940.png (84.02 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help With Reading My Chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Your 5th house is loaded as is your 6th, it suggests that you need to be very careful with addictions and gambling is one nasty addiction. So yes, you have an interesting chart but it is like a wild ride on a bull at a rodeo, you need to tame your raw instincts to indulge in a lifestyle that appears to be a bit towards the fun side.

There is a lot more to your chart but I am tired and ready for bed. Give me some more info on yourself so I can direct your ready a bit more accurately rather than waste time on trying to cover everything.
gilles

Post by gilles »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:25 pm Your 5th house is loaded as is your 6th, it suggests that you need to be very careful with addictions and gambling is one nasty addiction. So yes, you have an interesting chart but it is like a wild ride on a bull at a rodeo, you need to tame your raw instincts to indulge in a lifestyle that appears to be a bit towards the fun side.

There is a lot more to your chart but I am tired and ready for bed. Give me some more info on yourself so I can direct your ready a bit more accurately rather than waste time on trying to cover everything.
Thank you for the reply Noel, I have to say I'm astonished, you read me like an open book!
Will PM you the info for privacy reasons.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Gilles, and so now I see that you need a direction to funnel your energies, enthusiasm and need for adventure. You've been to places and had fun but eventually life catches up and right now you really need to find direction because where you have been ain't so attractive anymore.

Where is this mythical place I speak of? What does it look like? How do I get in touch with it?

Ah ha, here lies the mystery of a meaningful existence, to put it in simple terms - it is only found within.

I suggest that you get some of my books. The self hypnosis one is a compilation of my experiences as a psychotherapist and has a whole heap of exercises and meditations that you might be interested in. Ask me lots of questions along the way because it is a tough journey.

Basically the astrology chart is your road map, but it isn't the terrain just a map. You can use the characters / archetypes in the map and ask their guidance but you need to learn how to do that and how to walk the walk.

I've told you the basics of who you are but that is just bare bones, there is much more to you than a skeleton. Now that I know a bit more I can only recommend this path because without meaning in your life there is no joy, no purpose and no meaningfulness to life - and it is direction that you need to find it.

OK, time for you to sit down and ponder what you want and let me know so that we can work out what to do next.