Career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
areve

Career

Post by areve »

Hello respected astrologers,
Hope all are well and safe,
I am wondering about my career, before corona things were slow but after corona things are not moving anywhere. My education is on halt and all plans are completely destroyed. I need to know what to do next for better future for me and my career.
I request you kindly provide me insights for my career. Thank you.
Pali raj.india
6.02 am
Male
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career

Post by admin »

Hi areve,

Yes, this is a frustrating time, and yes it's worrying and scary, but...it's here, this is the way it is and the only thing to do is accept it and use the time to re-think and revise your goals and needs.  In fact, it is vitally important for you to do this however frustrating, hopeless, or pointless it feels.

If your career and education are on hold, then study and research more so that you can learn as much as you can.  You should be good at research and also, in this way you can find new facets of your subject and interests and widen your knowledge base.  

This won't be easy as I think that you are in a period when you are feeling very confused and inclined to just give up and sit back, waiting for 'something' to happen to you or for you.  Perhaps meditation or some other way or system to stop your mind from over-thinking could help.  Or keeping a journal of your thoughts so that you can watch how your mind works and how it changes from day to day would also help.  Art, music, reading, writing, are all potential aids to releasing blocked energies and frustrations.

I see your Progressed Sun has recently entered the "get up and go" sign of Aries, and naturally this urge is being blocked in the areas you wish to direct this impulse.  But the energy is there.  All you have to do is to find a new way to use this energy, and... somewhere to focus it other than on what you can't do.

OK, so that's easier said than done, but there it is.  And if anyone has the capacity to do this, you surely do. But you need to find a way to train yourself and your mind not to be erratic or to keep changing course or direction.

What do you think you might be able to do with this waiting period ? 

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]