Is marriage in my future? Children?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Victrolalove

Is marriage in my future? Children?

Post by Victrolalove »

Hello!

I'm wondering if there will be a special someone in my life soon or is he already in my life and I dont know? Is marriage going to happen and children?

Thank you all!

My birth details:
Female
05 25 1985
04:00am
Wejherowo, Poland
Victrolalove

Re: Is marriage in my future? Children?

Post by Victrolalove »

Anyone please?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is marriage in my future? Children?

Post by admin »

Hi Victorialove,

Apologies for the long delay.

It sounds like your birth time has been rounded off to the nearest hour, and after looking at your chart from the time you've given, and particularly with regard to your question,  it's vital that your birth time be correct, or at least as close as possible to accurate.  

If the time you have given is very close to accurate, this is a very important time for you with regard to relationships as you are going through a powerful transformation and a gradual new awareness of what you need and want in a relationship.  

But again, please do check your birth time before I attempt to go further, otherwise we'll miss the mark and you'll receive the wrong information.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]