past life karmic remedy

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Deewana

past life karmic remedy

Post by Deewana »

Namaste guys,

I am dealing with health issues since 2014.

No medicine is helping me

I need past life karmic remedy regarding my health issues.

Please help me.

My details :

Birth day : 20.12.1999

Place of Birth :

Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Time of Birth : 5:29 pm (evening)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: past life karmic remedy

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Deewana, you are male I gather? Are you married, do you have children, do you live with your parents or alone or what, job or studies, do you exercise, what is your diet like, what are you doing with your life? If you want answers you need to provide more information.

You have had some good advice from our vedic astrologers, please consider what they have said. I will look at your chart using the western system and hopefully I can assist in some way.

Firstly you have a tendency to excess and I think that you should certainly avoid alcohol and drugs because it would be easy for you to head in that direction. Your stomach seems to form a major part of your problem which has been mentioned by our vedic astrologers. There appears to be nervousness as well which will upset your digestion too. Karmara has stated a vegan diet would assist. I certainly agree with him that avoiding all dairy, eggs and meat of all forms will help.

If your stomach is the problem then you need to be careful what you put in it. You don't need to be Einstein to know that so please, be very considerate of your diet. Go back to the basics and eat fruit and vegetables, mostly fresh and uncooked. Eat plenty of cooked beans and lentils even potatoes and oats. Porridge and dahl are my favourite foods. Indian food is very good for the stomach so enjoy your spices like chili. Avoid dairy at all costs, there is ample evidence that it is not good for humans.

The other thing I would like you to consider is to learn to meditate, to relax so deeply that you can fall asleep. You can get my book on self hypnosis as it will help you do this and many other useful exercises with your mind.

You are very sensitive and then there is frustration and anger in you too. Reconciling this is part of your journey in this lifetime. Meditating will make a difference here as will some psychotherapy with a therapist who knows about astrology and Jungian psychology. It might be difficult to find someone like this but my book can walk you through what I would like you to do. You can ask directly here for help if you want to go down this path.

One last thing, I am not sure but I suspect that your thyroid may be part of the problem, please get it checked out. Get back to me when you are ready.