meaning of the Star of David in a chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
hegira

meaning of the Star of David in a chart?

Post by hegira »

I'm new to the site and fairly new to the realm of astrological interpretation of personality, so forgive me if this doesn't count as an aspect, but I thought it might!

My query is, after a very strange meeting of a wonderful gentleman at a coffee shop (bumped into each other momentarily, overheard me give my name to someone, looked me up on facebook to tell me how strong my energy was & gave me information on astrology), he told me, once he looked at my chart, that I had a Star of David in water & earth on my chart. After doing a fairly exhaustive search on Google, I really hadn't come up with a concrete understanding of what this means. Does anyone have some insight, and what this could mean as far as personality, spiritual development and the like? I don't mean to ask for a personal reading or anything, but I'm highly interested with very little understanding! Any information, or even just reading material, would be very helpful. I'm including a picture of the chart. Thank you in advance :)

Birthdate: June 15th, 1990, 7:06 PM
houston, tx
and that is from birth records!
Attachments
birth chart.png
birth chart.png (20.52 KiB) Viewed 5535 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: meaning of the Star of David in a chart?

Post by admin »

Hi hegira, welcome and thanks for posting.

These aspect 'patterns' really intrigue and excite me, and will respond as soon as I am able.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
hegira

Post by hegira »

ah, thank you so much!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Your ‘Star’ involves the (upright) triangle with top point at the Midheaven (your public persona, vocation), linked with Venus in 6th (work/health) on one side, and Neptune/Saturn on the other side, in 2nd House (personal finances, and what you ‘value’).

The (down-pointing) triangle, involves your IC (4th House/your Family and ‘Roots’) with the Moon there; and Jupiter/Chiron in the 8th (where you share your resources), and Pluto in the 11th (friends/groups)conjunct the 12th House cusp (long story on that one!).

Much of this will probably mean little to you, but the Earth/Water connections in this chart suggest first that the ‘Earth’ triangle (the ‘upward pointing’ triangle), taken on its own, could lock you into a career/work/health/financial sequence –easy to ‘fall’ into.

The Water triangle (the ‘downward pointing’ triangle), could lock you into very deep feelings – also easy to ‘fall’ into.

The two ‘in synch’ gives you the capacity to experience and utilise both together - which means that you can use all of your feelings and intuition to guide you through the physical/material areas of your life, and vice-versa.

Of course, however, the planetary energies involved all need to be taken into consideration with all of the other planets aspecting these ‘points’, along with the rest of your chart.

Apologies, but given that you’ve checked out everything available, this is as ‘concrete’ as I can get 'simply'. :(

Hope it assists in some way.

Please do ask more if any part of this requires further explanation. Will try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
hegira

Post by hegira »

That has definitely given me more to ponder/look into than the 2 hours I spent browsing Google. thank you so much for your time! If I can think of anything that would be helpful to ask, or possible help to others with a similar pattern, I won't hesitate :).