Our aim here, is to help you feel comfortable and confident

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RobinC

Our aim here, is to help you feel comfortable and confident

Post by RobinC »

Hello,

I appreciated that statement about feeling "comfortable and confident" as I haven't felt comfortable with my chart to be able to discuss it on forums, etc. It seems unbalanced to me; a little spooky, too, with the planets all up in the SW quadrant (almost all) and especially the eighth house. Seventh house is pretty packed too - with Jupiter, Pluto, Mars, POF.

Anyway I will post my details here, asking for impressions, what is the most striking feature of the chart to you and what is the interpretation.

I seem to have areas where I function comfortably and am persistent and focused; other areas not so much. It can be difficult for me to even be present in situations that are not my preferred ones.

I note current transits tend to focus around my second house and in opposition to my eighth house. Does this indicate a stressful time with most of my personal planets there (except Saturn?). Could it indicate a refocusing of my attention to more practical matters? I think of oppositions as being stressful and would probably think more about stress. I am hoping, though, it could also mean some rebalancing.

My details: 95W47/44N27; 11/3/1955 at 2:17 p.m. (-6 UTC) from my birth certificate, consider very accurate.

Thank you for ideas and comments,

Robin
admin
Site Admin

Re: Our aim here, is to help you feel comfortable and confident

Post by admin »

Hi RobinC, and thanks for posting.

Please note that the co-ordinates aren't sufficient - need Town.

If you prefer not to post this on the Board, please feel free to 'pm' me.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Robin C.

Which 'House System' are you using? I have 25Aq19 as Ascendant, which places your Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in the 7th House.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

Yes, ascendant 25Aq19 and the Pluto/Jupiter conjunction in the 7th. I am using Placidus and that's what I have for asc/desc.

Thank you.

RobinC
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RobinC,
“The most striking feature...” is the ‘8th House’, wherein (in my system) you have Mars,Mercury and Neptune in Libra, and Sun in Scorpio (very close to the 9th House). This suggests that you want to ‘share your resources’ with others but may find (have found) that you then get ‘taken over’, which you then learn/have learned, you have to ‘fight against’ ? You might be/have been ‘easy pickings’ for ‘shonky deals’ because, as much as you may appear confident, you aren’t ever so sure of yourself? However, I would also add that you have a ‘6th sense’ in these areas, which conflicts – I know – with what I’ve just said. (It’s likely that you’ve worked through most of this and have figured it out by now, but always worth being aware of the possibility).

The other matter that looks relevant is the Venus/Saturn conjunction in Scorpio in the 9th House.

Well, Venus/Saturn - and in Scorpio - isn’t a traditionally ‘easy’ connection. Personal relationships may well have presented problems (putting it mildly) over the years, but you have probably been ‘old’ even when you were young – as in, able to find some ‘place’ in which you could (at least, eventually) take a philosophical view of these matters.

Your ‘Jupiter/Pluto’ in exact conjunction within 4 degrees of your ‘Descendant’/7th House, in square to your Venus/Saturn (and sextile your Neptune/Mercury in Libra in the 8th), suggests that the pain you have experienced gives you the capacity to teach/guide others.

Re: “
It can be difficult for me to even be present in situations that are not my preferred ones.” I would suggest that this is important because you are ‘processing’ what Is Important at this time...which means you...somehow...need to give yourself some free time to assimilate what is going on.

This also refers to your question re ‘Health’ matters. Transiting Uranus – ruler of your Asc. (and still in your 1st House and coming to your 2nd House shortly), is in trine to your Natal Uranus in the 6th (Health/Work). This suggests that you are...hyper (both ‘natally’ and currently), and are in the 'process’ of moving to another level of awareness. It maybe that you have had an inkling, at least, of something ‘new’ that you need to understand and develop?

Re: ‘current planets in 2nd House’, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter - what a line-up...all challenging your 8th House (ie. personal values and resources questioning the way in which you combine/have combined these with ‘others’).

Obviously, I can’t go through each one, but currently the main ones are Mars and Jupiter. These two would be pushing you to figure out what it is you really feel you are prepared to ‘share’. Also, Jupiter (currently opp. your Mercury), may tend to make you feel overly optimistic/promise too much – or receive ‘promises’ that will need to be examined and taken with a ‘pinch of salt’, so to speak. So, re the ‘stress’, yes, it is likely to be stressful, which I’m sure you must already have experienced. They can make you work harder – even when you don’t think you can do ...anymore. However, ‘oppositions’ can also highlight matters you weren’t previously aware of.

Note also that as these planets go through Aries, they eventually sextile your Asc. and trine your Desc./Jupiter/Pluto.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck & Best,
Admin.
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

Yes, and thank you for "(helping me to) feel comfortable and confident" with my chart!

One of my "life themes" that I have been working on is not wanting to do anything/create anything, because "someone will come and take it from me." I now work on - it is okay to create something and I will be able to keep it if I don't "give it away". And I have "sensed" that challenger(s) may not be the best choice(s), but in the past I have gone ahead anyway. Not sure what I was thinking! I have since imagin(ed) it had something to do with valuing myself and subsequently my own resources. I hadn't been able to do much with these before my mother transitioned at the end of '09. That seemed to have a substantial impact, in part, perhaps, because of some behaviors by others present. Yes, this eighth house stuff as you described it has been present in my life and frustratingly out of my grasp until very recently.

The Venus/Saturn at the top of the chart was another reason I was hesitant to share my chart much. That just looked painful and almost like a "blight" sitting there! I didn't connect that conjunction with my being "old" all my life, but that has been pointed out by others often. The Jupiter/Pluto conjunction looked almost as sinister to me - like "big (Jupiter)/trouble (Pluto)" :lol: ! I appreciate the teaching potential that you pointed out there, especially with my NN sitting up there in Sag/10th house. So that fits, I think. Thank you again!

Your clarification re: the planets challenging my eighth house (is) very helpful. Funny how it is hard to "see" our own stuff sitting there… I was appointed representative by my mother and the past eighteen months have been almost entirely about "who gets what" and "what is fair" - again aggravated by others present.

The upcoming sextile/trine of my current 2nd house line-up is another thing I missed; I am certainly looking forward to some perhaps "easier" energy? Also missed transiting Uranus trine natal Uranus, which does explain some things happening now. New development - yes.

Thank you for helping me get a sense that things that looked unbalanced and undesirable in my chart can be framed in a helpful way. I do enjoy reading the posts and appreciate your effort here.

Sincerely,

RobinC
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Hello Robin C

You have my sympathy because I also have Venus conjunct Saturn in Scorpio and Mars in Libra too. My Mars also has no major aspects to other planets also. And I totally agree with what admin has said.

I think the transits from your 2nd house to the eighth will highlight the lack of energy in that Mars – it’s as if you have all these things to do and yet feel too exhausted to deal with them. However, the good thing about the opposition is that one is consciously aware of the ‘other’ which you don’t get with the square. Seeing as it’s the 2nd house, I think it will be over your mother’s will (my condolences on her passing, by the way). Others will be complaining about the split of resources and you will just feel so ‘over it’ and angry about it – hence more energy will be needed so make sure you have plenty of time out and make a point of doing things you like to do as well and maybe that will give you a little more energy to deal with it all.

Good luck with it.

Scorpio
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

Thanks, Scorpio.

I so appreciate hearing from one with some of the same placements:
Venus conjunct Saturn in Scorpio and Mars in Libra too. My Mars also has no major aspects to other planets also.
Those have just bothered me and I finally just jumped off and decided that the sky was large enough there were plenty of others out there with some of the same stuff. And I much appreciate hearing from one of them (you).

So much to do and so much lethargy at times! There have been major disputes and other problems already (will) and I was so angry for the better part of the past year and working at issues associated with this well over 40 hours a week. I do hope I don't get more of that; it was exhausting beyond description and my health took a hard hit. Maybe I need to check out the transits for this same time last year (2010). Although I'm not that good at reading them it may provide some insight.

I sincerely appreciate what you all do here on the board; I believe there is much practical information in the horoscope and it takes time and attention to be able to see how some of it fits together. You all here have helped me to do some of that and I really appreciate it! :P

RobinC