Sag_girl

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Alexa_93

Sag_girl

Post by Alexa_93 »

Hii, I am new here and bored sitting in my house. So my friend suggested me to do natal chart. I would be happy if any of you have some insight in my chart.
Attachments
Natal chart
Natal chart
9C24D7C3-5CDF-44BB-9C38-656AF8BD2C69.png (734.34 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Sag_girl

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Welcome to our forum Alexa, if you look at your chart you will notice that the houses are different sizes? I am going to redo your chart and then we can examine it.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Alexa, this is a Whole Sign chart which makes all the houses the same size starting each at 0 degrees of the sign. Your Ascendant at the left side is your 1st house.
Go to my web page linked below and take my free astrology course, it will explain all of this for you.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (197.66 KiB) Viewed 977 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Alexa, do my course, it is free, then examine your chart from what you have learned in the course. Next, get back to us with some questions to clarify your understanding.