Career/10th house

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
murphyslaw

Career/10th house

Post by murphyslaw »

Hello,

I am looking for interpretations of my Midheaven & 10th house. I have pretty varied interests in terms of things I would like to pursue as a career. These are: automotive engineering, architectural & industrial design, law, land management, journalism, & energy. I want to own & run a large scale business at some point, it is important to me to be financially well off; I want to provide a generous safety net for my family, & future children. I’m am majorly thrifty, this money that I want to accumulate will be ferreted away into investments. I definitely will do more than one thing in my life, but I know I have a one track mind. What do you think is most supported in my chart?

I have read that the scorpio Midheaven would make a good psychologist, & while it’s true I am very interested in people and their motives, it’s not something I want to make a career of. I consider that a hobby—speaking of, I am also an artist, I enjoy creative writing, I like to restore antique furniture & make/fix jewellery for my friends and family, I love wildlife, and I also love cooking & gardening. I have been given a wonderful opportunity to illustrate a children’s book, but again, not what I want to pursue long term.

My main interests are in energy, architecture, & automotives. I want to bring something new into the world. I have many ideas, it’s a bit odd but they usually come to me in bizarre dreams. Not that astrology will change anything, I am only curious as I’m a long time lover of astrology, in your opinion are these things supported in my chart?

My details:
Birthplace - Sydney, NSW, Australia
Birth time - 2:15PM
Birthday - 24th September, 1999
Gender - Female

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?l ... ng&res=100
anandmalhotra

Re: Career/10th house

Post by anandmalhotra »

Service or Job doesn't suite you.
Contractual Jobs or contracts will be good for you.
You will be making more money than the effort that you would put.

Govt. Contractual jobs would be good for you.
Better look for Law rather than engineering or land management.

God Bless!!!
murphyslaw wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:37 pm Hello,

I am looking for interpretations of my Midheaven & 10th house. I have pretty varied interests in terms of things I would like to pursue as a career. These are: automotive engineering, architectural & industrial design, law, land management, journalism, & energy. I want to own & run a large scale business at some point, it is important to me to be financially well off; I want to provide a generous safety net for my family, & future children. I’m am majorly thrifty, this money that I want to accumulate will be ferreted away into investments. I definitely will do more than one thing in my life, but I know I have a one track mind. What do you think is most supported in my chart?

I have read that the scorpio Midheaven would make a good psychologist, & while it’s true I am very interested in people and their motives, it’s not something I want to make a career of. I consider that a hobby—speaking of, I am also an artist, I enjoy creative writing, I like to restore antique furniture & make/fix jewellery for my friends and family, I love wildlife, and I also love cooking & gardening. I have been given a wonderful opportunity to illustrate a children’s book, but again, not what I want to pursue long term.

My main interests are in energy, architecture, & automotives. I want to bring something new into the world. I have many ideas, it’s a bit odd but they usually come to me in bizarre dreams. Not that astrology will change anything, I am only curious as I’m a long time lover of astrology, in your opinion are these things supported in my chart?

My details:
Birthplace - Sydney, NSW, Australia
Birth time - 2:15PM
Birthday - 24th September, 1999
Gender - Female

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?l ... ng&res=100
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career/10th house

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Murph, I've attached your chart here so you can see it, the one you provided has expired. Your creativity is primarily Uranus which is conjunct your Aquarian Ascendant. Sun in your 8th house will help with other gifts of the unconscious but you will need to earn those through deep state relaxation and meditation.

These planets and points show that your amazing intuition and creative, dream mind brings lots of interesting ideas. It will be good for you to learn to relax and use your mind in terms of goal setting and imagery as this will give it direction when you want to go to sleep.

In terms of career Anandmalhotra has provided some good ideas for you, you can add anything that involves innovation and problem solving. At your age I'd be inclined to go with what you really want to do and then take things from there. Once you find your feet you can change courses. Your mind / archetypes will not allow you to choose something you lack a passion for, trust your instincts.

SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (269.64 KiB) Viewed 1000 times