Career and Wealth

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Dhillon112

Career and Wealth

Post by Dhillon112 »

Male, January 02 1985 3:00PM
Amritsar, Punjab, India

Hello,

I am hoping someone can provide me insight on career and wealth in my future. Any possible job change, promotion, ect?

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career and Wealth

Post by admin »

Hi Dhillon,

Apologies for the delay in answering your query.

I would suggest that you are likely to receive either a promotion or at least another job in late March/April. If not, then later this year (Sept./Oct.).

In fact, the scene is changing quite a lot during this and next year with regard to work matters.
Beware of what you wish for however, as this may entail a lot more work and responsibility than you may anticipate, so be ready.

If you have been putting feelers out (in other companies), something from these may pay off during those periods I've mentioned.

Good Luck !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]