Job Opportunity, in Vancouver

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
astrorabi

Job Opportunity, in Vancouver

Post by astrorabi »

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am losing my current job on Thursday 30th January 2020 due to shortage of work in my area ( oil, gas, mining). Can I get a new job opportunity in February 2020? I have applied some positions in USA & Canada. I would appreciate your insight regarding this question.

Best regards,
RABI from Vancouver Canada.

DOB: 3rd June 1962
Time: 15:30
Town: Satkhira, Khulna
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Job Opportunity, in Vancouver

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I drew a tarot card to see if a job opportunity arises in February and came up with 4 Wands, a very positive card. Good luck.
4-of-Wands-image.jpg
4-of-Wands-image.jpg (25.39 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
astrorabi

Post by astrorabi »

Thank you very much Noel for drawing a tarot card to see my immediate career possibility. I am an engineer and a self learned astrologer. In my relocated birth chart for Vancouver location I did several calculations. 2019 solar return chart is positive in this location. In my January 2020 lunar return chart mid point is posited in 12th house of ending which is 6th house of work in my natal chart. In Feb 2020 lunar return chart Neptune is trine to midheaven, and Neptune in conjunct to 6th hose cusp in the return chart, Neptune also rules the 6th house of work. Also the return ascendant ruler is falling in the 6th house of work in the return chart. Mid point is in the 7th house of partnership, new contract. The full moon in Leo at 20 degree is falling in the 11th house cusp in the return chart, and this full moon is trine to transiting mars. It looks positive so far I understand. I wanted to have a 2nd opinion. Thank you once again for your reply. I will post the outcome in February God willing.

Best regards,
RABI from Vancouver, Canada
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Rabi,
My view based on sidereal chart. The chances for landing a job would take time.
The ruling lord Mercury is unfavorable. It could bring more expenses, travel and current time could bring relocation.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
astrorabi

Post by astrorabi »

Thank you Sujit for your analysis. Travel is a must in the lunar return chart on the 5th, In fact I am flying to Calgary God Willing just after the lunar return on the 5th. Mercury is going retrograde on the 16th at 12 degree pisces and squaring my natal sun. Sun is the ruler of my 10th house of career. I may have to go back to old issues (past projects) around that time. Full moon on the 9th Feb at 20 degree Leo in conjunction with 11th house cusp in the return chart. Within few days after the full moon in leo, I am anticipating positive changes regarding my career. Lets see how the events unfold. Regards, RABI
Attachments
LR-5th Feb 2020.docx
(31.37 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
astrorabi

Post by astrorabi »

Nothing happened in February 2020. No job opportunity yet. The reason being that in February lunar return chart Malefic Mars was opposing moon in lunar return chart. Moon rules 10th house of career in the return chart. Today Mars 3rd my lunar return again. This chart looks positive. Expecting a positive change within four weeks God Willing.
astrorabi

Post by astrorabi »

Lunar Return Chart Attached
Attachments
LR-3rd March 2020.docx
(30.39 KiB) Downloaded 175 times