Help!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pa7050

Help!

Post by pa7050 »

Hi everyone

I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd baby we are over the moon. I'm only a couple of weeks in right now. However my astrologer told me that this year isn't good for child birth and there are chances of miscarriage of complications since my 5th house isn't looking great. I don't know if he's any good haven't had any professional consultation done in the past.

My details are 14/aug/85 12:30am Peshawar Pakistan

I'm really worried any help will be appreciated

Thanks a lot
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Was the person you saw even an astrologer? Were they even trained or qualified to read a chart? If so then it looks like they have little idea on how to interpret the horoscope.

Seriously please throw their reading into the rubbish bin because you are in for a busy but delightful year. The hardship you have faced in the past has basically moved on and now you are in a stage of processing and consolidating the lessons you have learned.

You are a young mother of little children and that is enough hardship to face in one lifetime. You have daily challenges that is no different than other mothers in the same situation. No you are not in for a bad year any worse than every other mother in the same situation. Just relax, enjoy your children and have a fun year.