I am in love with a man but this relationship makes me sad.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Chiiiia

I am in love with a man but this relationship makes me sad.

Post by Chiiiia »

I've been with this man for many years and have known him since childhood. He's my first love so now that the relationship doesn't feel good anymore, it's been making me sad and I can't really leave him because I love him so much.
I want to know if he's the one for me Or am I yet to meet the one I'm meant to be with? Is it possible to say so? My natal chart is attached.
Attachments
IMG_20200105_160846.jpg
IMG_20200105_160846.jpg (282.6 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: I am in love with a man but this relationship makes me sad.

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Chi, from what I can see you are a bit of a romantic but more so of someone who compromises herself for the other person's happiness. You need to find yourself because what I am seeing is that you live more through him than yourself.

You have a lovely nature, kind and caring, examine how that can be used to bring happiness and fulfillment into your own heart.