Questions about my aspects on the chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
blueEyed

Questions about my aspects on the chart

Post by blueEyed »

Hello Astrologers

Can someone tell me about the aspects that occur on my natal chart? I have the attached named as "aspects.jpg".

What can you tell me about the "picture1.jpg" that I have included in the attachments?

Thanks for looking at my chart!

Regards Yannik

If anyone is interestet where I got this chart information from, the website is called "https://astro-charts.com/". Really nice charts (No ad)
Attachments
aspects.JPG
aspects.JPG (64.19 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
picture1.JPG
picture1.JPG (39.1 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Questions about my aspects on the chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

HI BE, can you also post your chart, it helps to put things in context, thanks.
blueEyed

Post by blueEyed »

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your reply, here is my full astro chart.

Still would be thanksful if my questions could be anserwed, thanks!

Regards Yannik
Attachments
chart.PNG
chart.PNG (369.04 KiB) Viewed 1361 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks BEyed, yes you do have a Grand Trine formed by Venus, Uranus and Saturn. Two planets are in Air signs and one Water planet. You also have a T-Square formed by an opposition between Jupiter and Neptune and the focal planet is Venus. These two planetary patterns highlight the importance and sometimes discomfort in your relationships, this is because Venus is so strongly aspected and placed in your 1st house.

The 'Multiple Planets Square' isn't very helpful and I don't quite know why they included it as every chart has multiple aspects and squares are no more important than any other aspect.

Things for you to look at yourself are your Venus as mentioned above and your Libra Ascendant conjuncted by Moon and Mercury also in Libra. This has significant impact on you and is generally associated with mother, mothering and nurturing. If you really want to learn more about your chart and the aspects then I suggest that you study astrology professionally or get a professional reading. To delineate a chart's aspects in depth takes considerable time and is beyond the scope of the volunteers on this forum, sorry.

If you wish to ask about specific aspects then that is different and I am happy to add my comments.
blueEyed

Post by blueEyed »

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your answer, this will bring me further.

Regards Yannik