Will I ever find a love

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
lilmaus

Will I ever find a love

Post by lilmaus »

Hello!

I would be grateful if someone would take a look on my natal chart, what does it say about my romantic life. The last relationship I've been in was three years ago and I suffered a lot after breakup. The ex-boyfriend had cheated on me and that was the main reason of our separation. He made me a fool and made me feel guilty, it took me a while to realase it was not my fault. But since then, I have feeling that nobody is even interested in me. I have a lot of friends and I love going out and make new friendships, I do sports and look fit, I love theaters and music (and I sing), I will graduate in June at the University... Most people say to me that they like me and that I am very kind and funny and cute... But still alone. And that's my biggest fear - loneliness.
I had one night stand a few months ago and he was interested in me after thatm but guess what - he found a girlfriend. After that I have flirted with another men, but they saw me as a sexual object and that pissed me off. I just want someone to whom i would give all my love and who would return it to me.

Here is my natal chart so please tell me is there any hope for me and will I find anyone soon. I see that my 5th and 7th house are empty and that actually scares me :?
Attachments
astro_w2gw_.72626.17970.png
astro_w2gw_.72626.17970.png (117.85 KiB) Viewed 952 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will I ever find a love

Post by admin »

Hi lilmaus,

First of all, an ‘empty’ House doesn’t at all mean that nothing’s happening in those areas ! It just means that the 'Houses'/areas of life in which the planets that rule those areas fall, are where those energies are more focused.

For example, with Aquarius on the cusp of your 7th/relationships and Uranus ruling that House, placed in the 6th, this suggests that relationships can come via your work; Saturn as co-ruler of Aquarius in your 9th might suggest that this person or persons come from foreign shores or at least from a different walk of life, perhaps even someone you connect with via ‘higher’ studies.

Jupiter ruling your 5th House is also placed in your 6th, so this is repeated as again, Sagittarius is equated with the 9th House.
The 5th is also creative endeavours (such as your singing and theatre interests).

I note too that your Sun/Venus conjunction in Gemini is in the 11th House (which is the ‘natural’ Aquarian House of friends and groups), and of course this makes you very charming and talented. Venus is the ‘natural’ ruler of relationships and with this and your Sun in airy Gemini, and your 7th/relationships area in airy Aquarius, you may tend to appear to prospective partners as being a bit distant, like they can’t really get close to you.

In contrast to this, Pluto is very close to your 5th House cusp from its position at the end of your 4th House. So this adds an intensity to your creative expression and romantic associations and experiences, especially as Pluto is opposite your Mars. I know this conflicts with the above, but this side of you is more hidden and takes a while for others to really see and connect with the deeper elements of your nature. This also suggests that there’s an undercurrent of sexuality which you may not be aware of, but which others pick up on.

With your Moon in fiery impulsive Aries you may jump in too soon sometimes, and with its square to your Neptune, you may tend to high expectations and imagine possibilities that neither you nor others can always live up to, not least of all romantically. (I note your words: “I just want someone to whom i would give all my love and who would return it to me” – which in fact describes this Moon/Neptune in your chart).

But with all of this, certainly you’re not doomed to never have a wonderful loving relationship, and with someone who is also a ‘friend’ – which is the best relationship one could have. In fact I’d say that indeed you will find the ‘right’ person ultimately. But in the meantime, you’ve got a lot of living to do, so the best way to go is to enjoy all the talents you’ve been endowed with during this period, and let love come in its own time...which I’ve no doubt that it will.

Looking at your Solar Return for this year (a chart set up for the date and time at which your Sun comes back to its natal position), I can see that this has been a difficult year when you do feel isolated, alone and fearful that this is the way it’s always going to be – just as you describe. But this is just a part of a cycle when you need these periods of time alone in order to search deeply into yourself and develop your understanding of yourself.

Also in this Solar Return, your Sun is in the 5th House, which of itself amplifies the need for Self-development and creative talents. If you concentrate on these things, you’ll be preparing yourself for the arrival of a more real ‘Love’ in the future.

I hope this helps even though it's a very brief view.
If you have any questions about it, please do ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
lilmaus

Re: Will I ever find a love

Post by lilmaus »

Thank you so much for the answer :)

I am just tired of waiting, but hope that 2020 would be much better than the previous years. I don't know what does my chart say about that, but I have some strange feeling that it would be at least an interesting year :D What do you think about that?