Scary Obsessed

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RB298

Scary Obsessed

Post by RB298 »

Hi!

I would like some advising based on these charts.. I did a synastry and a composite chart between myself and someone I have met. I am obsessed with this person, physically and romantically, and I have never felt quite this strongly about someone before, so I am definitely a little freaked out.

The attraction I feel for this person is almost otherworldly. It's crazy. It's totally consuming me and I'm not sure what to do. I feel like if I cannot have this person I would be devastated. It's pretty scary. It was a "love at first sight" type of meeting, and now we are getting to know eachother.

Seeing as how I am feeling is so incredibly intense, I'd like some advise on how the relationship looks based on the chart, the relationship potential, future potential, dynamic and synastry between us as people.. and maybe, why I am so obsessed.. :<

And, is there real relationship potential here?

Sorry to ask so much, I just feel rather cornered by my own emotions and I think making sense of all this might help me feel more in control rather than just totally consumed.

Thank you and may you have a beautiful day!!

RB
Attachments
composite.gif
composite.gif (97.6 KiB) Viewed 928 times
astro_61gw_11_01_bv_rb.12649.30791.gif
astro_61gw_11_01_bv_rb.12649.30791.gif (53.64 KiB) Viewed 928 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Scary Obsessed

Post by admin »

Hi RB. Welcome and thanks for posting here.

Unfortunately, given the limitations of this platform, it's very difficult to read these charts. Also I prefer to use my own 'format' so would very much appreciate it if you would supply the birth data of each of you: (Date, Time, Place), so I can set up my own charts for you. (If you do not want this information to appear on the Forum, you can, if you prefer, 'PM' me with these details. And if it's ok with you, will - attempt - to translate them on the Forum, omitting the birth data if you prefer. )

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]