Job Interview.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
AstroA13

Job Interview.

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello,

This is my 3rd time posting on the forum. I am very thankful for it and the people that respond. Thanks.

I had an important job interview on 13th December at 11 pm. It is a technical position and I am really looking forward to it as i have had plenty of failures in the past 2 years or so. I am tired now.

I just want to know if the charts can show something related with it. I am nervous and stressed because of it.
How is the out come going to be?
What do the charts show about my professional career?

My details:
13th Aug 1993
Gwalior, India
4:10 AM

Thank you once again.
AstroA13

Re: Job Interview.

Post by AstroA13 »

Correction: the time for the interview was 11 am
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Astro,

Interesting interview chart ! I’d say there’s a lot going on “behind the scenes” with regard to this job. Perhaps there were ulterior motives in there, but nonetheless this may result in - or lead up to in one way or another - even a life-changing outcome.

It might be that you’ll either receive a reply or possibly start work with these people, in Jan. when Uranus turns direct, especially as Uranus rules your relocated 10th/Career area.

If nothing should come of this, it seems very likely that something else will come along, perhaps even arising as a result of that interview, or from the person you were interviewed by, or a contact of theirs.

I’d say that changes are definitely coming in one way or another – and I’ll be extremely surprised if they aren’t very positive !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

AstroA13 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:18 am Hello,

This is my 3rd time posting on the forum. I am very thankful for it and the people that respond. Thanks.

I had an important job interview on 13th December at 11 pm. It is a technical position and I am really looking forward to it as i have had plenty of failures in the past 2 years or so. I am tired now.

I just want to know if the charts can show something related with it. I am nervous and stressed because of it.
How is the out come going to be?
What do the charts show about my professional career?

My details:
13th Aug 1993
Gwalior, India
4:10 AM

Thank you once again.
Current time ruled by malefic Jupiter is difficult for landing a job. You will have to wait.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

hey,

Thanks all,

Turns out, nothing turned out to be as expected or desired.

And I am kinda in the same loop.

=)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi AstroA13,

I don't know Vedic astrology very well, but Sujit's mention of Jupiter constraints does tally with various other (Western Astrology) transits which suggest that this is not the time to try to expand, work-wise at least.  So it seems to me to that you have to stick with what and where you are, for the time-being, in order to learn and grasp why you seem to be stuck. 

I know those words aren't very helpful, but if there's no choice, then it's a matter of dealing with what is and just getting on with it (sorry about that).However, I do see Jupiter coming to the trine with your Barcelona relocated chart's Asc. during this next week or two, and at least this should help to lift your spirits, so keep looking for jobs during that time, and keep studying as you might find new facets of the work you're doing that you find turn out to be very helpful when you apply for work again.

Also, Saturn comes to the Midheaven (Career) of your Barcelona chart in late March, which might signify a change within the work you're doing that could bring more responsibility.  

If you can't make the changes you want, it seems that you need to try to change your attitude towards what you are doing, rather than fighting against it all the time..  If you do this,  it will help to release these stuck energies and situation so that other avenues can open for you.  And  this until perhaps  the end of the year, when  there are likely to be a number of changes that will lead you to quite different (and  exciting) new work.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

The part that says about my responsibilities increasing in late march is spookily true. I dont know if this thread is still alive, but i was wondering if you could see when is the next possibility of getting a job, or any development related with work and a source of income. The corona virus has somewhat paused the world, but not the time. Things are hazy. Any clarity are welcomed.

Thank you once again, I really appreciate your work and effort. =)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi AstroA13,

Obviously in these chaotic times, many businesses have come to a halt and so many people are being forced into isolation world-wide.  As a result it's difficult to suggest when the next possibility of getting other work etc. will eventuate, (at least from a Western astrology point of view, so you might try again with this query in the Vedic Astrology area).

Nonetheless, I do feel that you may in fact find a situation that works better for you in Barcelona later this year, perhaps in August.  If this feels too far away, I'm sorry, but this is the best I can offer at this point.  Seems like the only way at this time - for all of us - is to deal with each moment and each situation as it arises.   :cry: :?

Relevant to this matter of 'each situation': In just a day or two, Mars will be joining Saturn up there in your relocated Career area and I'd suggest that you need to be a bit careful now as this suggests sudden events and disputes in the work arena, particularly with your superiors there. 

Added to this, Uranus ("awakenings" amongst other things) is still within stressful aspect to your Mercury (communications with others) and all of this may well result in your making lightning decisions.  You may either regret any rash decisions later on, or else it might be that you come to the realisation that this is a part of learning how to cope with extra pressure and withstand such storms.  

Best,
Admin.