Sick leave, and feeling vulnerable

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mooninleo

Sick leave, and feeling vulnerable

Post by mooninleo »

Male, March 25 1983, 7:24am Los Angeles, CA; Place: Los Angeles

Hello, I've been having health issues regarding breathing and mental fog. I've been off work for 2 months but still feel like I just want to rest. My family feels like they aren't able to give me any emotional support, and my friendships are all far away. Are there any aspects I should be aware of? I have been thinking about going back to work at my tech support job, asking for a pay raise, or finding a less stressful job.

Thank you!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Sick leave, and feeling vulnerable

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi MooninLeo, just looking at your chart it appears that you get into a bit of conflict with just about everyone, and your workplace is where things can go very pear shaped. With Venus conjunct your Taurus Ascendant you attract others and you are very attractive to others. That is added to by your Leo moon sitting in the happy and life-loving 5th house.

The problem is that Pluto and Saturn oppose that lovely Taurus Venus which suggests that when people get close you become agitated and find ways to push them away. This is a security thing, to make sure you remain safe from harm. The fact is that you attract bullies as much as you do admirers.

This appears to be the difficulty you face - you are attractive and you have heaps of charm, by the bucket load, but people envy you for that and will put you down. Nasty people go out of their way to 'put you back in your place'. Because you are a naturally nice guy this hurts, a lot. When someone lives life on the edge as you do, who wears their heart on their sleeve as you do, gives of their personal self to others honestly and honourably as you do... well then... small minded people get jealous and want to bring you down.

I've only focused on these few points in your chart, there are heaps more and I see that Scorpio and Admin have both given you great readings way back in 2010 which I can't add much to. Maybe it is time for you to reflect on the levels of stress you live with, find a means to manage that and seek a workplace or work environment that doesn't attract nasty people.

In fact I'd suggest that you get some counselling from someone you trust and has insights into esoteria and psychotherapy using an inner child approach. There is need for healing of that vulnerable little boy inside you who has been hurt and betrayed by society. This form of psychotherapy / meditation can give you valuable insight that can make a difference to your life. Keep a journal of your inner work too so that you can reflect on it when things get sticky, it will pick you up and inspire you. Maybe get my book on self hypnosis which walks you through how to do the healing inner child meditations. Let me know how things go.